Dec 18 2013 | 11:35 pm
- With D.J. Augustin getting his first start at point guard, the Bulls struggled on both ends of the court in a 109-94 loss at Houston on Wednesday. Jimmy Butler scored a team-high 20 points after shooting poorly in Monday's loss to Orlando.
Dec 17 2013 | 7:52 pm
- Kirk Hinrich's status for Wednesday's game remains doubtful. He's missed the last two contests with a sore back. Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau declined to name a potential replacement starter, but newcomer D.J. Augustin appears ready for an enhanced...
Dec 17 2013 | 5:52 pm
- The Bulls can't win close games against Eastern Conference competition and are the worst in the league when it comes to making layups. So a road trip to play Houston and Oklahoma City on back-to-back nights figures to be a difficult task.
Dec 17 2013 | 12:25 am
- The Bulls again had trouble scoring and fell behind the Orlando Magic by 17 points in the third quarter. Some tough defense down the stretch provided a chance to pull even, but a missed layup by Luol Deng doomed the Bulls to an 83-82 loss on Monday...
Dec 16 2013 | 9:51 pm
- The Bulls released veteran guard Mike James on Monday. He became expendable when the team added guard D.J. Augustin last Friday.
Dec 15 2013 | 8:18 pm
- Thanks to rampant mediocrity in the NBA's Eastern Conference, the Bulls are within striking distance of two suitable goals. They trail third-place Atlanta by just 2 games, even though the Bulls are just 3-9 since losing Derrick Rose to a knee...
Dec 14 2013 | 10:57 pm
- Forward Luol Deng returned to the lineup Saturday after missing four games with a sore left Achilles, but the Bulls lost guard Kirk Hinrich. He missed his first game of the season with a sore back. Marquis Teague got the starting nod over newcomer...
Dec 14 2013 | 11:00 pm
- The Bulls tried playing with a new combination of missing players Saturday and the result was a pitiful 99-77 loss to the Toronto Raptors at the United Center. Luol Deng returned from a sore Achilles, but Kirk Hinrich sat out with a sore back.
Dec 14 2013 | 1:29 am
- In what was about to go down as a typically frustrating Bulls loss, Mike Dunleavy banked in a 3-pointer with 5.8 seconds on the clock to give the Bulls a crazy 91-90 victory over the Bucks at the Bradley Center on Friday.
Dec 13 2013 | 11:56 pm
- The Bulls needed some help after a rash of injuries, so they didn't bother with an acclimation process for D.J. Augustin. The 6-foot point guard officially signed with the Bulls on Friday afternoon, then checked into the game late in the first...