Jul 12 2018 | 12:55 pm
- Raising teens can be challenging, but our Ken Potts has a few suggestions for building a relationship resilient enough to handle the tough times.
Jun 14 2018 | 10:04 am
- Society’s expectations for fathers shift from time to time, but their importance in loving and guiding their children never changes, our Ken Potts says.
Jun 07 2018 | 11:25 am
- Our Ken Potts says it’s great to celebrate gifted people, but we shouldn’t forget to give thanks for our own special gifts.
May 24 2018 | 1:22 pm
- Some of the rules we learn in high school can be pretty good guides to life as an adult, our Ken Potts tells graduating seniors.
May 17 2018 | 1:06 pm
- Studies show that seniors can fight dementia by keeping their brains active. Our Ken Potts suggests younger people should exercise their minds to develop healthy habits well before they join the ranks of seniors.
May 10 2018 | 11:01 am
- Our Ken Potts explores the inexplicable bond mothers have with their children that brings joy and, at times, worry and sorrow — especially for mothers of those in the military.
May 03 2018 | 11:59 am
- Our Ken Potts says being a member of the so-called “sandwich generation” can provide all sorts of challenges. He are some suggestions for easing the strain ...
Apr 26 2018 | 9:31 am
- Our Ken Potts attends an oldies concert and discovers the crowd is a little different than you might think.
Apr 19 2018 | 10:29 am
- Our Ken Potts shares some tips for empty nesters who find their nests are no longer empty.
Apr 12 2018 | 10:52 am
- Our Ken Potts says building a circle of friends who you can depend on, and who can depend on you, is important in creating a happy life.