Feb 28 2017 | 10:57 pm
- Schaumburg trustees Tuesday approved the village’s seventh new restaurant of 2017 — a Miller’s Ale House just south of the southwest corner of Meacham and Remington roads.
Feb 27 2017 | 7:08 am
- Bizarre ending to Oscars. Schaumburg mayor cited for leaving crash scene. Police take polar plunge for Special Olympics. St. Edward celebrates 3rd-place finish. North Central hosts International Festival. Hawks beat Blues for 9th win in 10 games.
Feb 27 2017 | 3:47 pm
- Stephanie Schrade never imagined the time she spent with younger brother Jimmy Reymer in Memphis, Tennessee, during a weekend visit in 1983 would be the last time she’d see him. The recent confirmation that a body found in 1984 in North...
Feb 27 2017 | 5:33 pm
- Though a unified slate of candidates is running for seats on the Hoffman Estates village board this spring, one independent hopeful is seeking a place among the three open trustee positions. “I’m an independent voice. I do what I want...
Feb 26 2017 | 5:19 pm
- Schaumburg police ticketed Village President Al Larson for leaving the scene of a property damage collision and improper lane use after his car struck another vehicle on Schaumburg Road, authorities acknowledged Sunday.
Feb 21 2017 | 11:38 pm
- All six of Schaumburg’s village trustees Tuesday expressed their happiness with the reduction of density in a proposed housing development, but half made it clear they’d still vote “no” on a formal presentation of the...
Feb 22 2017 | 6:59 pm
- The impact on suburban school districts that have recently addressed the issue of transgender students’ access to bathrooms and locker rooms was unclear Wednesday after the Trump administration rolled back his predecessor’s 2016...
Feb 22 2017 | 4:50 pm
- Further enhancements and public transit options coming this year on the Jane Addams Memorial Tollway are expected to build on the economic growth brought to Hoffman Estates and surrounding areas by last year’s completion of the...
Feb 21 2017 | 7:34 pm
- Two unit school districts led several local governments Tuesday in strongly criticizing proposed property tax incentives for a conceptual 184-acre development at the northwest corner of routes 59 and 72 in Hoffman Estates.
Feb 20 2017 | 2:38 pm
- Though race relations are at the forefront of the national conversation, playwright and director Maurice D. Proffit became acutely aware that the voices and perspectives of women were not as prominently represented.