Mar 28 2017 | 12:50 pm
- The Aurora Area Interfaith Food Pantry gets a huge boost, thanks to a $48,000 donation from Gerald Subaru in Naperville.
Mar 28 2017 | 7:32 pm
- One man died and a second was seriously injured Tuesday morning after making contact with ComEd power lines while cutting limbs from a tree near Villa and Myrick avenues in Addison. Killed in the accident was Jose Fulgencio-Hueramo, 51, of Melrose...
Mar 23 2017 | 4:54 pm
- Hundreds of teens crowded into Elmhurst’s Teen Job & Volunteer Fair Thursday at York High School to meet with roughly 40 potential employers and volunteer agencies.
Mar 18 2017 | 6:13 pm
- The Great Western Prairie is the oldest living environment in Elmhurst — but it couldn’t continue to survive and thrive without help from the park district and a dedicated band of volunteers.
Feb 03 2017 | 5:27 pm
- Glen Ellyn Elementary District 89 is preparing to scrap plans to adopt boundary changes for the coming school year and instead focus on possible solutions to overcrowding for 2018-19.
Jan 06 2017 | 8:14 pm
- Four DuPage County mayors will file formal objections to annexation petitions Monday in an effort to block a push to ask voters in Lisle, Warrenville and Woodridge if they want to merge with Naperville.
Jan 05 2017 | 6:41 pm
- A mysterious push to merge three neighboring towns with Naperville has taken a step forward and could appear as a referendum question on the April 4 ballot.
Dec 30 2016 | 8:20 pm
- Naperville would become a much, much larger city if some residents in at least two neighboring towns have their way. Apparently spurred by the recent emphasis on government consolidation in DuPage County, residents in Lisle and Warrenville are...
Dec 29 2016 | 1:43 pm
- Villa Park’s plans for a newer and more useful public library will hinge on whether voters approve a tax increase in the April election.
Dec 22 2016 | 5:54 pm
- Diane Dillow is stepping down after 17 years as executive director of Warrenville Park District and will be replaced by Tim Reinbold, the district’s superintendent of recreation.