• Todd E. Neylon, 44, of the 1000 block of Lorlyn Circle, Batavia, was charged with disorderly conduct, assault and resisting a police officer at 8:57 p.m. Monday after authorities were called to the Shell station, 108 N. Batavia Ave., for an intoxicated subject, according to a police report.
• Mariano Ramos, 39, of the 100 block of North State Street, Aurora, was charged with felony aggravated driving under the influence (third offense), aggravated DUI while license suspended, no insurance and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 8:23 p.m. Saturday on the 100 block of Batavia Avenue, according to a police report.
• Mykle K. McBeth, 21, of the 2200 block of Jericho Road, Montgomery, was charged with misdemeanor retail theft of less than $300 at 5:17 p.m. Friday at Walmart, 801 N. Randall Road, according to a police report.
• The rear passenger's-side window on a vehicle parked at the Randall 15, 550 N. Randall Road, was reported broken at 12:07 a.m. Friday.
• Two locked bicycles at the Geneva Train Depot, 328 Crescent Place, were stolen June 12. A $1,000 Trek road bike was reported stolen at 9:50 p.m. and Trek bike and helmet, valued at $850, were reported stolen at 12:50 p.m., according to police reports. A Giant mountain bike, valued at $400, was stolen June 5.
• Evan T. Nelson, 20, of the 38W0-99 block of Horseshoe Drive, Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, DUI with a blood alcohol-concentration of .08 or more, consumption of alcohol by a minor and a speeding offense after a traffic stop at 2:05 a.m. June 11 on the 1800 block of Kaneville Road, according to a police report.
• Nathan R. Bucklaew, 29, of the 2200 block of Sapphire Lane, Aurora, was charged with DUI, speeding, no insurance and improper lane use after a traffic stop at 1:25 a.m. June 1 on the 1100 block of South Batavia Avenue, according to a police report. Bucklaew also was cited under a local ordinance for possession of a metal pipe used to smoke marijuana.