• An HP laptop and two cases of soda, valued at $310, were reported stolen at 6:43 a.m. Tuesday from an unlocked minivan on the 34W600 block of Elm Court near St. Charles.
• Gym shoes and a backpack worth $200 were reported stolen from a car on the 34W600 block of Roosevelt Road near St. Charles at 7:22 a.m. Tuesday.
• An iPhone 6S Plus was stolen between 4 and 4:15 p.m. Tuesday from a residence on the 1400 block of Wermes Avenue near Aurora.
• A 16-foot ladder valued at $200 was reported stolen from the 400 block of South Farnsworth Avenue near Aurora at 5 p.m. Monday.
• An estimated $1,300 in damage was discovered at 5 p.m. Monday at the former Glenwood School, 41W400 Silver Glen Road, near Campton Hills. Intruders broke into the school, set off fire extinguishers, broke windows and screens, and damaged a phone and exercise equipment.
• A DeWalt saw, grinder and rechargeable battery were stolen out of the unlocked bed of a pickup truck between 5 p.m. April 3 and 7:30 a.m. April 4 on Brittany Court.
• Jenna M. Wagner, 18, of the 600 block of Campbell Street, Geneva, was charged with possession of cannabis at 1:27 a.m. April 1 on the 800 block of James Street, police said.
• Joel S. Parker, 47, of the 900 block of Kindberg Court, Elburn, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, resisting a peace officer, driving without lights and disregarding a traffic control device at 1:36 a.m. March 31 in the 400 block of West State Street, police said. They say he pulled his hands away when an officer was trying to handcuff him and would not get into the squad car when ordered.
• William Nicholas Blatchford, 28, of the 24100 block of Merlot Lane, Plainfield, was charged with retail theft at 6:44 p.m. Tuesday at Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, police said.
• Ariel L. Waver, 21, of the 1300 block of Johnstone Drive, Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, disobeying a traffic control device, failure to signal a turn or lane change, possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at 10:25 p.m. Tuesday on Cleveland Avenue, police said.
• Jack P. Kuplic, age not given, of the 600 block of Papermill Hill Drive, Batavia, was charged with speeding, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 11:38 p.m. Sunday on South Kirk Road, police said.
• Michael W. Vera, 34, of the 200 block of West New York Street, Aurora, was charged with retail theft at 12:10 p.m. April 14 at Wal-Mart, 801 N. Randall Road, police said.
• A bicycle was stolen out of a rack between 3 and 6:15 p.m. April 14 at a shopping center in the 100 block of South Randall Road.
• Zaid Rodriguez, 23, of the 2700 block of Jenna Circle, Montgomery, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 6:12 p.m. April 12 in the 100 block of South Randall Road, police said.
• Stephanie Olalde, 23, of the 600 block of Seneca Drive, Aurora, was charged with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia, speeding and driving without a valid license at 8:34 p.m. April 11 in the 500 block of South Randall Road, police said.
• Jazzlyn E. Smith, age not given, of the 400 block of Hoover Drive, Carpentersville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, transportation of open alcohol and speeding at 9:20 p.m. April 8 in the 900 block of South Kirk Road, police said. A police report indicated she had an open bottle of cognac, a glass pipe and a grinder.
• Diana A. Hawkins, 21, of the 8700 block of South 87th Terrace, Justice, was charged with possession of cannabis at 3:46 p.m. April 8 in the 1000 block of East Wilson Street, police said.
• An engagement ring was stolen April 1 at the Michealsen Health Center, 831 N. Batavia Ave.