Facebook page calm

Photo Galleries

Galleries 51-60 out of 341119
  Wade knows gesture toward crowd was wrong, but hopes NBA can better police unruly fans

Wade hoping NBA can better police unruly fans

Updated: 1/24/2015 09:28 AM

  Chicago Cubs Hall of Famer Ernie Banks remembered as ambassador of baseball and Chicago

Banks remembered as ambassador of baseball and Chicago

Updated: 1/24/2015 09:22 AM

  Over 95 percent of flat-footers outgrow the condition and go on to develop normal arches. The other good news is that of the 5 percent who continue to be flat-footed as older children and adults, few will ever feel pain or be hampered by their lack...

Most kids with flat feet outgrow the condition

Updated: 1/24/2015 08:36 AM

  Flint Township police officer, motorist both shot during scuffle after traffic stop

Flint Township officer, motorist shot during traffic stop

Updated: 1/24/2015 09:33 AM

  Group plans 3-story downtown housing development in Mason City

Group plans Mason City downtown housing

Updated: 1/24/2015 09:48 AM

  Woman mistakenly gets bag full of cash at Burger King drive-thru, returns $2,631 bank deposit

Woman gets bag full of cash at Burger King drive-thru

Updated: 1/24/2015 09:18 AM

  Oregon is now focus of campaign to expand background checks to include private gun sales

Oregon focus of effort to expand background checks for guns

Updated: 1/24/2015 09:48 AM

  Connecticut embraces national effort to reduce school arrests, find other ways to help kids

Connecticut focuses on reducing school arrests

Updated: 1/24/2015 09:50 AM

  Sham universities exploit student visas, draw scrutiny of federal investigators

Fake schools draw scrutiny of federal investigators

Updated: 1/24/2015 09:55 AM

  Davenport begins process to buy back historic Adler Theatre from nonprofit group

Davenport begins process to buy back historic theater

Updated: 1/24/2015 10:38 AM

Galleries 51-60 out of 341119

Latest Video

MostViewed

Today
Yesterday
Most Commented
Top Jobs

    View all Top Jobs Place a job ad

    MarketsReport

    DHExtras

       
    • Daily Herald eEdition Zillow /real estate page
    • Dh innovation award 2 - Dh innovation award 2 Report card checker - report card checker
    • On Guard series Newspaper archives -- Monday or anyday
    • National Newspaper Week - National Newspaper Week

    FacebookActivity

    BusinessDirectory

    Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:

    Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.