- The Arboretum Village
- Lisle was ranked #20 in Money magazine's list of "100 Best Places to Live" and #17 on their 2009 list of the "Best Places for the Rich and Single".
- 41.791829, -88.087842
- Morty the Oak leads the way for the Buggies and Bonnets Spring Parade at Morton Arboretum in Lisle. Bev Horne | Staff
- Santa waves to the crowd, during the Lisle Santa Parade in downtown Lisle. Ed Lee | Staff
- Downtown Lisle. Bev Horne | Staff
- University in Lisle. Bev Horne | Staff
- Lisle Village Hall. Bev Horne | Staff
- Lisle Community Park. Bev Horne | Staff
- The annual sno-fest at four lakes in Lisle. Bev Horne | Staff
- People walking along a a path in the Morton Arboretum in Lisle. Ed Lee | Staff
- Hot air balloons light up the night sky during a balloon glow at the Eyes to the Skies festival Sunday, June 2, 2006, at Community Park in Lisle. Whitney Curtis | Staff
- Jake Mitchell, 2 1/2 of Lisle splashes around at Sea Lion Park in Lisle. It was Jake's first outing in the water this season during Monday's warm temperatures. Bev Horne | Staff
- Clowns from Neon Nuts are part of the annual Fourth of July parade in Lisle. Bev Horne | Staff
Points of Interest
- Toggle map points:
- Community Colleges
- Benet Academy
- 2200 Maple Ave.
Lisle, Il 60532-2099
- Lisle High School
- 1800 Short St.
Lisle, Il 60532
- Navy Blue/White
- Naperville Central High School
- 440 W. Aurora Av.
Naperville, Il 60540-6298
- Naperville North High School
- 899 N. Mill St.
Naperville, Il 60563-8998
- Downers Grove High School District 99 (High school)
- Lisle Unit District 202 (Unit)
- Naperville Unit District 203 (Unit)
- Wheaton-Warrenville Unit D200 (Unit)
- Woodridge District 68 (Elementary)
- Lisle Park District
Daily Herald Communities
- DuPage County
- John Grochowski
- Syndicated gambling columnist and author.