- Reaching for the Future, Rooted in the Past
- The original Morris the Cat was found at the Hinsdale Human Society.
- 60521, 60522, 60523
- 41.80058, -87.928335
- Hinsdale. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- A Robert Frost sculpture at the Peter Remedi Rose Garden in Hinsdale. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- Hinsdale Memorial Building along Ogden Av.in Hinsdale. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- A Hinsdale's Historic Downtown sign in Down town Hinsdale. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- A Hinsdale's old clock at the Hinsdale Train station. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- Burrridge residents Josh North-shea and his children John,1, Claire,3, hang out at The Peter Remedi Rose Garden fountain in Hinsdale. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- "Evernden Family Camp-Out, 1903", a photo of the children of William Evernden and their friends. William was the owner of a drug store in Hinsdale. Submitted byJanet Miller of Hinsdale. Voices of Amercia exhibit, COD. Courtesy of Hinsdale
Points of Interest
- Toggle map points:
- Community Colleges
- Hinsdale Central High School
- 55th & Grant St.
Hinsdale, Il 60521
- Red Devils
- Hinsdale South High School
- 7401 Clarendon Hills Rd.
Darien, Il 60561
- Lyons Township High School
- 100 S. Brainard Av.
LaGrange, Il 60525
- Royal Blue/Gold
Sorry, there are no libraries
Daily Herald Communities
- DuPage County
- Bill Veeck
- Former White Sox owner, baseball innovator born here.
- Diane Wood
- Federal judge mentioned as possible U.S. Supreme Court nominee.
- Dizzy Reed
- Keyboardist for Guns N' Roses was born Darren Arthur Reed in Hinsdale.
- Jim Thome
- Former White Sox slugger, now with Minnesota Twins.
- Pat Quinn
- Illinois governor.
- Illinois website
- R. Harold Zook
- Architect famous for English Cotswold Cottage-style residences (and designer of the Pickwick Theater in Park Ridge and the St. Charles Municipal Building) lived in Hinsdale from 1889-1949.
- Landmarks Preservation Council of Illinois