- A Place to Grow
- Bolingbrook ranked No. 32 on Money magazine's top 100 best small cities in 2008.
- 60440, 60490, 60439
- 41.698613, -88.088668
- Tim Zajeski, right, 15, of Crete, waves to his family during take-off as Arnold Zimmerman flies the Breezy N3AZ, a replica of the 1903 Wright flyer, during Wright Fest at Clow International Airport in Bolingbrook. Zimmerman gave free rides to spectators, reaching a height of up to 1000 ft. for each flight. Marcelle Bright | Staff
- Lakewood Ridge development in Bolingbrook. Scott Sanders | Staff
- Bolingbrook High School. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- Rotary Park along Briarcliff Road in Bolingbrook. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- John Annerino Community Center in Bolingbrook Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- A scupture donated to the Village of Bolingbrook from the Bolingbrook Park District December 2003. at the corner of Rt. 53 and Briarcliff Road in Bolingbrook. Tanit Jarusan | Staff
- Jeff Hunt of Aurora, gets in some reading while waiting for the new IKEA store in Bolingbrook to open it's doors Wednesday morning. Bev Horne | Staff
- Clow Airport photo's From the south. Paul Michna | Staff
Points of Interest
- Toggle map points:
- Community Colleges
- Bolingbrook High School
- 365 Raider Way
Bolingbrook, Il 60440
- Downers Grove North High School
- 4436 Main St.
Downers Grove, Il 60515
- Downers Grove South High School
- 1436 Norfolk
Downers Grove, Il 60516
- Navy/Columbia Blue
- Naperville Central High School
- 440 W. Aurora Av.
Naperville, Il 60540-6298
- Neuqua Valley High School
- 2360 95th St.
Naperville, Il 60564
Sorry, there are no libraries
- Downers Grove High School District 99 (High school)
- Indian Prairie Unit District 204 (Unit)
- Naperville Unit District 203 (Unit)
- Valley View Unit District 365 (Unit)
- Woodridge District 68 (Elementary)
Daily Herald Communities
- Bob Abrams
- Guitarist and vocalist for '60s rock group The Buckinghams.
- Drew Peterson
- Attention-loving former Bolingbrook police officer charged with murdering his third wife.
- Jaslene Gonzalez
- Winner of Cycle 8 of "America's Next Top Model"
- Steve Jaros
- Bowler, seven Professional Bowling Association titles.