- Our Past, Our Progress
- Bartlett boasts the world's largest Little League program with more than 1,000 players managed by one governing board.
- 60103, 60133
- 41.978725, -88.19614
- Man Walks in the fresh snow along the Chicago Central & Pacific Rail Road track in Bartlett just east of the Route 59 road overpass. Mark Black | Staff
- Bob McCann, a Garfield Farm Museum volunteer, gives an oxen demonstration during the 2nd annual Open House on the Prairie at Tri-County State Park in Bartlett. Daily Herald Staff Photo
- A field of sunflowers are in bloom in Bartlett at Prospect Ave. and Devon Ave. Gilbert R. Boucher II | Staff
- Staute of Liberty at the Polk Court block party. Daily Herald Staff Photo
- Holiday lights on two neighboring homes in the 700 block of Bayberry Street in Bartlett. John Starks | Staff
- Young and old enjoy snow tubing at Villa Olivia in Bartlett during a heavy snow fall Tuesday evening. John Starks | Staff
- Kevin McCormick left, and Dennis Miller with Opel's Fish Hatchery of Worden, Ill. stock approximately 2,100 Rainbow Trout in deep Quarry Lake. Bill Zars | Staff
- The Bartlett train station. Joe Lewnard | Staff
- cook c02-2096 Westbound Metra train passes the historic Bartlett depot during the evening rush hour. Joe Lewnard | Staff
- Maggie Speaks plays a free concert at the Bartlett Aquatic Center as people swim Wednesday evening. John Starks | Staff
- Festival goers at Apple Orchard Park in Bartlett cool off in the rain tent Saturday. Daily Herald Staff Photo
- Several hundred people showed up for the grand opening of Bartlett's first skate park at the Bartlett Community Center Friday evening. Daily Herald Staff Photo
- Bob Steele of Bartlett VFW Post 11018 salutes the flag during a ceremony at the Bartlett Public Library. Daniel White | Staff
- Bartlett Plaza is home to a female Mallard duck sitting on a handful of eggs and watched carefully by the neighbors of the stores around. The mother duck goes about her business, turning the eggs with her bill after she sits on them a good part of the morning, under the watchfull eye of fans. Mark Welsh | Staff
- David Masino of Bartlett does presses in the new fitness center of the Bartlett Community Center. Bob Chwedyk | Staff
Points of Interest
- Toggle map points:
- Community Colleges
- Bartlett High School
- 701 Schick Rd.
Bartlett, Il 60103
- Dark Green/Navy Blue/White
- Elgin High School
- 1200 Maroon Dr.
Elgin, Il 60120-8197
- Glenbard North High School
- 990 Kuhn Rd.
Carol Stream, Il 60188
- Black/Old Gold
- South Elgin High School
- 760 E. Main St.
South Elgin, Il 60177
- Red, Navy, Silver
- Elgin Area Unit District 46 (Unit)
Daily Herald Communities
- Michael and Maria Ventrella
- Mother-son duo appeared in season 9 of NBC's "The Biggest Loser."
- Daily Herald archives