Facebook Twitter RSS LinkedIn YouTube
- The Addison Advantage
- Village was named after 18th century author and politician Joseph Addison.
- 41.931573, -88.002221
- Daily Herald Staff Photo
- Village Hall in Addison. Marcelle Bright | Staff
- The new Addison Public Library, which opened July 21, 2008 in Addison. Marcelle Bright | Staff
- The Balzer House in Addison. Marcelle Bright | Staff
- Addison Village Trustee Harry Theodore gets ready for a smashing good time in the preliminary heats in the International Demolition Derby Sunday, July 26, at the DuPage County Fair. Scott Sanders | Staff
Points of Interest
- Toggle map points:
- Community Colleges
- Addison Trail High School
- 213 N. Lombard Rd.
Addison, IL 60101
- Navy Blue/White
- Glenbard East High School
- 1014 S. Main St.
Lombard, Il 60148
- Addison District 4 (Elementary)
- DuPage High School District 88 (High school)
- Glenbard High School District 87 (High school)
- Marquardt District 15 (Elementary)
- Wood Dale District 7 (Elementary)
Daily Herald Communities
- DuPage County
- Bobby Hull
- Hall of Fame hockey player with Chicago Blackhawks, 1957-1972
- George Ireland
- Head coach, Loyola University 1963 Men's Basketball NCAA championship team.
- Leon Spinks
- Former heavyweight boxing champion.
- Mike Retondo
- Bass player with the Plain White T's.
- Band website
- Roland Harper
- Former Chicago Bears running back.