Breaking News Bar
updated: 9/3/2014 10:21 AM

Police mum on search for missing Indianapolis baby

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
Associated Press

INDIANAPOLIS -- Police aren't saying what investigators found when they searched the home of an Indianapolis couple whose 6-week-old son was reported abducted last week.

Police spokesman Christopher Wilburn says investigators obtained a search warrant to enter the home of Delano Wilson's parents Monday night.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Indianapolis television stations showed investigators taking some large bags from the house to a crime lab van. Wilburn says he cannot disclose what was removed from the home.

He says the couple remains free and the missing infant case remains "an open and active investigation." No arrests have been made.

Twenty-three-year-old Willie Wilson told police last Wednesday that his son was abducted by a man and woman who knocked him out in an alley near his home just west of downtown Indianapolis and took the child.

Share this page
Comments ()
Guidelines: Keep it civil and on topic; no profanity, vulgarity, slurs or personal attacks. People who harass others or joke about tragedies will be blocked. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the X in the upper right corner of the comment box. To find our more, read our FAQ.