• Nancy C. Stringillo, 51, of the 6600 block of Columbine Street, Crystal Lake, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance and failure to dim headlights after a traffic stop at 1:10 a.m. July 10 at Route 47 and Plank Road near Hampshire, according to a sheriff report. A motorist reported another driver had driven into a ditch and cornfield, then returned to the road. Stringillo failed field sobriety tests and a breath test showed a .178 BAC, the report said.
• A purse containing a Social Security card, four credit cards and a driver's license was stolen between 12:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. Wednesday from a vehicle parked on the 40W200 block of Chadsworth Drive near Geneva, according to a sheriff report.
• Two tires on a 1997 Nissan Maxima on the 5N700 block of Crane Road near St. Charles were slashed at about 3:40 a a.m. Thursday, according to sheriff report.
• Henry Deloera, 18, of the 1100 block of High Street, Aurora, was arrested and charged with possession of 10 to 30 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after authorities were called to the 1300 block of Summit Avenue near Aurora at 11:47 p.m. July 14 for a complaint of loud music coming from a vehicle, according to a sheriff report. A deputy spotted Deloera sitting the vehicle with marijuana and also found a grinder in the car, the report said.
• Luis C. Carrete-Vasquez, 25, of the 900 block of Assell Avenue, Aurora, was arrested and charged with felony DUI, DUI with a blood alcohol content greater than .08, driving without a license and disobeying a stop sign after a traffic stop at 4:52 a.m. July 13 at South Calumet Drive and Prairie Avenue near Aurora, according to a police report. Carrete-Vasquez failed field sobriety tests and a breath test registered a .196 BAC, the report said.