1. The search for 57-year-old Gurnee resident Andy Adler, who has been missing for more than a week, intensified Sunday but ended in the late afternoon with little success.
2. Authorities have identified four people who have been charged in a shooting that left a 43-year-old Aurora woman injured early Friday.
Contact information ( * required )
3. An autopsy is scheduled for today after a 4-year-old boy drowned Saturday afternoon at the Royal Fox Country Club in St. Charles, authorities said.
4. Decades after the end of World War II, a Jewish man from Arlington Heights reaches out to find his brother, who grew up as a Nazi in Germany. Once he found him, he also found forgiveness.
5. Four candidates recently slated by the DuPage Democratic Party to run for countywide and county board positions face legal challenges to stay on the November ballot.
6. Wheeling woman gets her dad crying (probably from sentiment, maybe mixed with a little joy over his new home theater) with her entry and win in a national Father's Day contest.
7. Six Flags Great America's long-awaited debut of Goliath, billed as the world's fastest wooden roller coaster, is now scheduled for June 19, park officials said Saturday.
8. The Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association held its track and field event, which gives disabled athletes a chance not only to compete and hone their skills, but also to meet other athletes from across the nation.
9. The Warren Devils' players mobbed each other near the second-base bag Saturday as the girls made history at the Gurnee school: the first state championship for a female team sports program in its history.
10. Bail has been set at $100,000 for a Bartlett woman charged with driving under the influence of alcohol in connection with a head-on crash Thursday night in Pingree Grove that critically injured a motorcyclist.