Naperville Park District's free Rollin' on the River concert series opens June 13 and continues on Friday evenings through Aug. 8 along the downtown Riverwalk.
The two-hour concerts start at 7 p.m. at the Riverwalk Free Speech Pavilion located near the Dandelion Fountain at Jackson Avenue and Webster Street.
"Rollin' on the River has become a summer tradition in downtown Naperville," said Brett Lindahl, park district sponsorships and events manager. "We bring local artists from a variety of musical styles to provide free, family friendly entertainment in a beautiful outdoor setting."
Here's a peek at the schedule:
• June 13: Sinister Finch (rock)
• June 20: Battle of the Bands second- and third-place winners: Dead Yet Alive (Naperville North High School) and Where It Starts (Neuqua Valley High School)
• June 27: Ted Slowik (crafted Americana)
• July 11: Elizabeth Carol K (acoustic folk indie)
• July 18: Andrew Huber (acoustic folk rock)
• July 25: Dave Byron (guitarist)
• Aug. 1: Bloody Mary (rock)
• Aug. 8: School of Rock
The 2014 Rollin' on the River series is sponsored by Hugo's Frog Bar, Meatheads Burgers and Fries, bd's Mongolian Grill, and the Pooper Scoopers.