• A black leather wallet was stolen out of a patron's purse between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Sunday at Corner Bakery Cafe, 1614 Commons Drive.
• Bawner J. Lopez, 24, of the 300 block of Brittany Court, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving a vehicle with expired registration and possession of cannabis (more than 10 grams but fewer than 30 grams), at 2:02 a.m. March 1 in the 300 block of East State Street, according to a police report.
• A black leather wallet was stolen between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Feb. 22 out of a gym bag in the gymnasium at the Persinger Recreation Center, 3507 Kaneville Road, police said.
• Oscar Mendoza-Angel, 32, of the 100 block of Walnut Drive, St. Charles, was charged with transportation of open alcohol, no driver's license, no signal, and no insurance after a traffic stop at 11:56 p.m. Tuesday at Walnut Drive and 19th Street near St. Charles, according to a sheriff's report. Mendoza-Angel also was wanted on a warrant out of DuPage County for failure to appear in court on a driving under the influence charge, the report said.
• A resident of the 38W500 block of Hilltop Drive near St. Charles reported an identity theft on Monday, according a sheriff's report. The resident tried to file his taxes Feb. 23 and got an error message. After trying again and getting another error message, he called the Internal Revenue Service, which told him someone used his Social Security number earlier in the year to file taxes.