• A television and Christmas presents were stolen between 5:15 and 6:40 p.m. Dec. 29 after someone broke into a home on the 1500 block of Indian Avenue near Aurora.
Contact information ( * required )
• Cesar G. Limones-Valenzuela, 34, of the 100 block of Union Street, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no valid license, no insurance and leaving the scene of a crash at 1:16 a.m. Jan. 1, according to a sheriff's report. He is accused of striking a tree and continuing to drive.
• Lashawn T. Smith, 52, of the 300 block of West 110th Street, Chicago, was charged with obstructing identification around 4 a.m. Friday, according a sheriff's report. Smith is accused of giving deputies false information after they responded to a stalled vehicle at Keslinger and Schneider roads near Elburn. Smith told authorities he and another man were riding in a car when it ran out of gas at about 11 p.m. Thursday. The driver went to obtain gas and never returned, the report said.
• An Xbox 360, valued at $200, was reported stolen at 7:35 a.m. Sunday from a home on the 34W600 block of Roosevelt Avenue in Valley View, according to a sheriff's report.
• Someone ransacked a home Jan. 1 in the 34W500 block of Roosevelt Avenue in Valley View, stealing a men's watch, rings and cuff links totaling $3,000, according to a sheriff's report.