NEW YORK -- Despite playing in only 10 NBA regular-season games over the last two season, Derrick Rose's jersey holds the No. 3 spot among the league's top-selling jerseys.
As expected, LeBron James, the league's reigning MVP from the Miami Heat, earned the No.1 spot again, NBA officials said Thursday in a news release to the media.
Contact information ( * required )
The list is based on overall sales from adidas and NBAStore.com from October 2013 through December 2013 and reflects holiday season jersey sales.
Rounding out the top five are the Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant (No. 2), the Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant (No. 4) and the New York Knicks' Carmelo Anthony (No. 5).
James has held the No. 1 position five times on the league's lists of domestic jersey sales.
Top 15 NBA jerseys
1. LeBron James, Miami HEAT
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
4. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
6. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
7. Dwyane Wade, Miami HEAT
8. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
9. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
12. James Harden, Houston Rockets
13. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
14. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
15. Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia 76ers