• A picture window on an empty house was broken with a brick between 10 a.m. Oct. 5 and 3:30 p.m. Oct. 6 on the 700 block of Oak Street.
• Two vehicles on the 100 block of Alexandria Court were burglarized between 2:20 and 3:30 p.m. Oct. 10. Nothing was taken. A person reported seeing a man standing near an open door of one vehicle, with a bag on the ground; the man then walked toward Chesapeake Way.
• Kristin N. Combs, 18, of the 800 block of Wood Avenue in Geneva, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 8 p.m. Oct. 5 at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave.
• Jordan D. Ludwig, 25, of the 700 block of South Jackson Street in Batavia, was charged with resisting a peace officer and disorderly conduct at 1:54 a.m. Oct. 5 on the 200 block of West State Street. According to a police report, he is accused of picking a fight outside a bar, and when police tried to arrest him, he swung his elbows, kicked at an officer and refused to place his hands behind his back for handcuffing.
• Kellie C. Kaminski, 27, of the 700 block of Thorsen Lane in Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcohol, at 4:06 a.m. Sept. 29 on the 500 block of Richards Street, according to a police report.
• Graffiti was painted on a red brick sign outside the Geneva school headquarters between 11 p.m. Oct. 7 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 8 at 227 N. Fourth St.
• Mark D. Arensmeier Jr., 23, of the 1500 block of Sherman Avenue in Geneva, was charged with possession of marijuana and public intoxication, at 1:40 a.m. Oct. 2 on the 0-99 block of North Second Street, according to a police report.
• Nicholas J. Ruffino, 18, of the 1900 block of Jeanette Avenue in St. Charles, was charged with speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia, at 4:32 p.m. Sept. 30 on the 400 block of Division Street, according to a police report.
• Daniel Palacios, 24, of the 1800 block of Wessel Court in St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while his license was revoked, operating a motor vehicle with revoked registration and operating an uninsured motor vehicle, at 7:17 p.m. Sept. 29 on the 200 block of West State Street, according to a police report.
• Graffiti was painted on the west wall of the restrooms building at the skate park at 411 S. River St., it was reported at 8 a.m. Oct. 11.
• Graffiti was painted on an electrical utility box on the 0-99 block of Webster Street, it was reported at 8:19 a.m. Oct. 11.
• A Batavia man reported that a person impersonating a police officer approached him on the 1100 block of Paramount Parkway at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 11. The suspect had flashing blue lights on his vehicle, showed the man something resembling a badge, said he was a police officer, accused the man of breaking the law, then identified himself as a "volunteer emergency responder." The suspect left when the man started yelling at him.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close