• A picture window on an empty house was broken with a brick between 10 a.m. Oct. 5 and 3:30 p.m. Oct. 6 on the 700 block of Oak Street.
• Two vehicles on the 100 block of Alexandria Court were burglarized between 2:20 and 3:30 p.m. Oct. 10. Nothing was taken. A person reported seeing a man standing near an open door of one vehicle, with a bag on the ground; the man then walked toward Chesapeake Way.
• Kristin N. Combs, 18, of the 800 block of Wood Avenue in Geneva, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 8 p.m. Oct. 5 at Geneva High School, 416 McKinley Ave.
• Jordan D. Ludwig, 25, of the 700 block of South Jackson Street in Batavia, was charged with resisting a peace officer and disorderly conduct at 1:54 a.m. Oct. 5 on the 200 block of West State Street. According to a police report, he is accused of picking a fight outside a bar, and when police tried to arrest him, he swung his elbows, kicked at an officer and refused to place his hands behind his back for handcuffing.
• Kellie C. Kaminski, 27, of the 700 block of Thorsen Lane in Batavia, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcohol, at 4:06 a.m. Sept. 29 on the 500 block of Richards Street, according to a police report.
• Graffiti was painted on a red brick sign outside the Geneva school headquarters between 11 p.m. Oct. 7 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 8 at 227 N. Fourth St.
• Mark D. Arensmeier Jr., 23, of the 1500 block of Sherman Avenue in Geneva, was charged with possession of marijuana and public intoxication, at 1:40 a.m. Oct. 2 on the 0-99 block of North Second Street, according to a police report.
• Nicholas J. Ruffino, 18, of the 1900 block of Jeanette Avenue in St. Charles, was charged with speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia, at 4:32 p.m. Sept. 30 on the 400 block of Division Street, according to a police report.
• Daniel Palacios, 24, of the 1800 block of Wessel Court in St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while his license was revoked, operating a motor vehicle with revoked registration and operating an uninsured motor vehicle, at 7:17 p.m. Sept. 29 on the 200 block of West State Street, according to a police report.
• Graffiti was painted on the west wall of the restrooms building at the skate park at 411 S. River St., it was reported at 8 a.m. Oct. 11.
• Graffiti was painted on an electrical utility box on the 0-99 block of Webster Street, it was reported at 8:19 a.m. Oct. 11.
• A Batavia man reported that a person impersonating a police officer approached him on the 1100 block of Paramount Parkway at 4:30 p.m. Oct. 11. The suspect had flashing blue lights on his vehicle, showed the man something resembling a badge, said he was a police officer, accused the man of breaking the law, then identified himself as a "volunteer emergency responder." The suspect left when the man started yelling at him.