Accountable care groups serving Medicare patients
More than 200,000 Illinois Medicare patients will have their health care needs coordinated by federally designated accountable care organizations. Below is a list of the seven ACOs based in Illinois:
• Alexian Brothers Accountable Care Organization, based in Arlington Heights: 16,000 Medicare patients.
• Christie Clinic Physician Services, Champaign-Urbana: 7,500 Medicare patients.
• Independent Physicians' ACO of Chicago: 14,000 Medicare patients.
• Medicare Value Partners (Presence Health), Chicago: 18,000 Medicare patients.
• Advocate Physician Partners Accountable Care, Rolling Meadows: 119,000 Medicare patients.
• Chicago Health System ACO (Vanguard Health Systems), Westmont: 9,800 Medicare patients.
• OSF Healthcare System, Peoria: 33,000 Medicare patients.
Sources: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, AP research.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close