• Rogelio Rosalez, 39, of the 1000 block of Northfield Drive, Aurora, was charged with driving under the influence, driving while license suspended, illegal transportation of alcohol, and driving in the wrong lane after a traffic stop at 12:48 a.m. Monday at North Farnsworth Road and Dearborn Avenue in Aurora, according to a sheriff's report.
• A Geneva woman was charged with disorderly conduct, battery and resisting a peace officer, in connection with a disturbance at 8:49 p.m. July 8 in McDonald's, 1190 E. State St. According to a police report, Julie A. Lawson approached two people who were holding hands, pulled their hands apart and yelled obscenities at them. She then approached another person, removed a beverage from his tray and threw it at a soda dispenser. Then, "while incoherently shouting obscenities," the report stated, she pulled her dress up over her waist, exposing her genitals and buttocks. Lawson told police she had been in an altercation with some teenagers because she is white. Officers said she pulled away from them as they were taking her to the squad car, tried biting an officer in the arm when the officer was trying to secure a seat belt on her, kicked at the car's door and window, and kicked an officer in the forearm when the officer tried to put her in leg irons. Lawson, 36, lives in the 600 block of Oakwood Drive. She was being held on $20,000 bail at the Kane County jail.
• Monica L. Martin, 21, of the 39W500 block of West Haladay Lane near Geneva, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 2:07 a.m. July 9 in the 300 block of South Randall Road, according to a police report. She was also issued a warning for failure to stop at a stop sign.
• A red Trek mountain bicycle was stolen between 6 a.m. Thursday and 12:50 a.m. Friday off the bicycle rack on the south side of the Metra station at 328 Crescent Place, police said.
• Someone scratched a vehicle's trunk, possibly with a cinder block, and broke a fence and two landscaping bricks by throwing a large rock over the fence, between 11 p.m. July 10 and 7 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of Manchester Course, police said.
• A curbside mailbox was stolen between 9 p.m. July 10 and 9:15 a.m. July Saturday in the 600 block of Parker Court, police said.
• A black iPod and a brown leather wallet were stolen out of a locked glove box in a vehicle between midnight and 8 a.m. July 8 in the 900 block of Brentwood Place, police said.
• Durand Parish, 41, of the 1400 block of South County Farm Road, Wheaton, was charged with fleeing or eluding police, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, driving with expired registration, improper passing and altering a registration sticker, at 1:37 a.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of East State Street, according to a police report.