• Jenna LaComb, 19, of the 100 block of Whitefeather Lane, Gilberts, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession of 2.5 grams or less after a traffic stop at 12:52 a.m. Monday at Higgins Road and Oaks Lane near West Dundee, according to a sheriff report. The driver of the vehicle, Benjamin Linder, 22, of the 1100 block of Parkview Drive, Elgin, was cited for improper use of registration. A deputy who pulled the vehicle over smelled an odor of burned marijuana, the report said.
• Michelle F. Drury, 31, of the 1100 block of Rathbone Avenue, Aurora, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a sheriff report. A deputy at a gas station at 2:31 a.m. Wednesday at Galena Boulevard and Constitution Drive in Aurora spotted Drury and recognized her from being intoxicated from a domestic incident earlier that night. At the domestic call, Drury was warned not to drive; she failed field sobriety test, according to the report.
• A vacant barn on the 37W0-99 block of Huntley Road near West Dundee burned down at about 2:33 p.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff report. A member of the Kane County Arson Task Force said he believed it was intentionally set on fire, the report said. No injuries were reported.
• Jose A. Velasquez, 44, of the 200 block of Skyline Drive, Carpentersville, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor battery at 3:50 p.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff report. Velasquez is accused of getting in a shoving match after a dispute involving him repeatedly parking his truck on a private drive on the 33W0-99 block of Richardson Road near East Dundee, the report said.
• Two iPods and $38 were stolen between 2 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. June 7 from a vehicle on the 6N700 block of Hendricksen Road near St. Charles, according to sheriff report.
• An iPod and sunglasses were stolen from a car on the 6N600 block of Heritage Court near St. Charles between 6 p.m. June 6 and 1 p.m. June 7, according to a sheriff report.
• A 100-foot long conveyor belt at Plote Gravel Pit, 19N761 Square Barn Road, Huntley, was set on fire at 6:21 p.m. Sunday, causing an estimated $80,000 damage, according to a sheriff report. No injuries were reported.
• Lounge chairs, plants, tables and garbage cans were thrown into the Mill Creek Swim Club pool, 39W125 S. Mill Creek Drive, near Geneva, between 7 p.m. Monday and 11 a.m. Tuesday, according to a sheriff report.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close