• Jenna LaComb, 19, of the 100 block of Whitefeather Lane, Gilberts, was arrested and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana possession of 2.5 grams or less after a traffic stop at 12:52 a.m. Monday at Higgins Road and Oaks Lane near West Dundee, according to a sheriff report. The driver of the vehicle, Benjamin Linder, 22, of the 1100 block of Parkview Drive, Elgin, was cited for improper use of registration. A deputy who pulled the vehicle over smelled an odor of burned marijuana, the report said.
• Michelle F. Drury, 31, of the 1100 block of Rathbone Avenue, Aurora, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence and possession of drug paraphernalia, according to a sheriff report. A deputy at a gas station at 2:31 a.m. Wednesday at Galena Boulevard and Constitution Drive in Aurora spotted Drury and recognized her from being intoxicated from a domestic incident earlier that night. At the domestic call, Drury was warned not to drive; she failed field sobriety test, according to the report.
• A vacant barn on the 37W0-99 block of Huntley Road near West Dundee burned down at about 2:33 p.m. Wednesday, according to a sheriff report. A member of the Kane County Arson Task Force said he believed it was intentionally set on fire, the report said. No injuries were reported.
• Jose A. Velasquez, 44, of the 200 block of Skyline Drive, Carpentersville, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor battery at 3:50 p.m. Thursday, according to a sheriff report. Velasquez is accused of getting in a shoving match after a dispute involving him repeatedly parking his truck on a private drive on the 33W0-99 block of Richardson Road near East Dundee, the report said.
• Two iPods and $38 were stolen between 2 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. June 7 from a vehicle on the 6N700 block of Hendricksen Road near St. Charles, according to sheriff report.
• An iPod and sunglasses were stolen from a car on the 6N600 block of Heritage Court near St. Charles between 6 p.m. June 6 and 1 p.m. June 7, according to a sheriff report.
• A 100-foot long conveyor belt at Plote Gravel Pit, 19N761 Square Barn Road, Huntley, was set on fire at 6:21 p.m. Sunday, causing an estimated $80,000 damage, according to a sheriff report. No injuries were reported.
• Lounge chairs, plants, tables and garbage cans were thrown into the Mill Creek Swim Club pool, 39W125 S. Mill Creek Drive, near Geneva, between 7 p.m. Monday and 11 a.m. Tuesday, according to a sheriff report.