• Someone damaged three window screens and two exterior security keypads at H.C. Storm Elementary School, 305 N. Van Nortwick Ave., sometime between 3:30 p.m. June 7 and 7:30 a.m. June 10.
• Erin C. Mahan, 18, of the 300 block of North View Street in Hinckley, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor, at 11:42 p. m. June 10 on the 400 block of South Prairie Street, police said. Eight juveniles were also charged, according to reports.
• Juan J. Perez, 34, of the 1200 block of Forest Avenue, Aurora, was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, no insurance, failure to reduce speed and leaving the scene of an accident at 10:14 p.m. Sunday, according to a sheriff report. Perez is accused of crashing into a tree at Forest and Austin avenues near Aurora and leaving the scene on foot, the report said.
• A BB gun was used to cause an estimated $350 damage to the front door window on a home on the 36W600 block of Oak Hill Drive near West Dundee between 2 p.m. Thursday and 2 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff report.
• Braydon M. Weedon, 19, of the 800 block of Madison Lane, St. Charles, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, illegal consumption of alcohol and no rear registration light after a traffic stop at 1:19 a.m. Saturday at Route 25 and Seminary Road near St. Charles, according to a sheriff report. The passenger, Jessica N. Wellhausen, 18, of the 0-99 block of North 18th Street, St. Charles, also was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol.