• Aaron C. Stull, 19, of the 7N0-99 block of Willowbrook Drive, St. Charles, was charged with illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:58 a.m. Thursday in the 300 block of West State Street, according to a police report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Someone stole 10 multicolored cross pendants off a display between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Feb. 28 at Pax Vobiscum, 227 S. Third St., police said.
• Sean M. Price, 42, of the 700 block of Tanager Lane, was charged with disorderly conduct at 6:43 p.m. March 1, according to a police report. Price entered the Chipotle restaurant at 1441 S. Randall Road and started referring to a previous incident in which threats were made toward Chipotle employees, scaring an employee.
• Between 9 a.m. Feb. 24 and 9 a.m. Feb. 26, someone stole two 2-by-3-foot metal traffic direction signs belonging to Tom and Eddie's restaurant 1042 Commons Drive, police said.
• A Garmin Nuvi GPS was stolen out of a vehicle around 10 p.m. Feb. 23 in the 1000 block of Manchester Course. Police said a resident saw five people in dark, hooded sweatshirts going down the street pulling on vehicles' door handles, and a sixth person leaving a pickup truck and joining the group.
• Between Feb. 22 and 25, someone stole 1,100 pounds of steel lock handles and ductile iron side bearings out of three tubs outside of Miner Enterprises, 1200 E. State St., police said.