Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
More articles in News
- Water heater may have saved Schaumburg trustee, his wife from tornado
- Lang takes name off gambling legislation
- Teachers credited with saving students in Oklahoma
- Grayslake District 46 teacher admits leaving obscene message for board member
- Analysis: Union-backed pension cuts might save less than thought
- Former Elgin deputy chief accused of misconduct, identity theft
- Schaumburg police warn of strong-arm robberies
- Search for tornado survivors nearly complete
- IRS official to take the 5th at House hearing
- Arias asks jury for life term; deliberations begin
- Schaumburg woman held in E. Dundee hit-and-run
- Seven held at gunpoint during Palatine robbery
- Former U-46 teacher sues, charges discrimination
- Water heater may have saved Schaumburg trustee, wife
- Now Blackhawks face pretty much a must-win situation
- DuPage reconsidering Islamic prayer center plan
- Barrington fire district searching for its own staff
- Don Mauer puts 'The 8-Hour Diet' to the test
- Search for tornado survivors nearly complete
- Illinois headed to limiting high-capacity ammo magazines?
- Severe thunderstorm warning in east suburbs until midnight
- Amtrak chugs away at expansion, high-speed rail
- Traffic crackdowns in many Northwest suburbs
- Prosecutors: Teen posted rape on Facebook page
- Indoor skydiving coming to Rosemont
- Bank robbery suspect shot dead, 2 charged
- Elgin event asks: Who Is My Muslim Neighbor?
- Lisle residents still waiting to go home after flood
- Weekend in Review: Another cop faces allegations
- Man injured in suspected gang shooting in Elgin
- MACHINIST - Manufacturing MACHINIST 3RD Shift, 10pm-6am Sun-Thurs METALEX, a leading mfr of expanded & perforated metal, is seeking a machinist for our 3rd shift operations. This individual will be a highly motivated self-starter, dependable, flexible, possess excellent math & mech aptitude, & perform in a team based mfg environment. This individual will train on 1st & 2nd shifts for a period of 8-12 wks. The individual should have a min of 5 yrs exp incl set-up & op of manual & NC milling machines, grinders, saws, drills, lathes, & other tool room equip. The candidate will have blueprint reading exp & the ability to fabricate machine components from drawings & samples. Occasional OT will be required. Metalex provides an excellent benefits pkg incl competitive wages, med, den, & vis plans, 401k & tuition reimbursement. Interested individuals may fax their resumes to Human Resources at 847-362-0533 or apply in person at 1530 Artaius Pkwy, Libertyville, IL between the hours of 8am-3pm. No phone calls please. EOE (id:4339494) RECEPTIONIST - Receptionist Glendale Hts Auto Dealer seeks part time Receptionist/ Cashier. Dealership exp. a plus. Multi-tasking and reliability a must. Responsibilities will include answering phones, cashiering and light filing. 20 -25 hours per week. Retail environment. Schedule will include some Saturday & holiday hours. Please email resume to Jan at email@example.com (id:4340098) DRIVER - Driver for asphalt co. CDL A req'd, exp'd 6 wheel dump, willingness to be part of a team & pitch in as needed most important. Elk Grove area. Call 847-392-1776 (id:4339455)
- REGISTERED NURSE - Full time-Four day work week Registered Nurse postion available for small local doctor's office. Ambulatory Experience and BSN preferred; Salary negotiable; Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at Dr. Scott Kolbaba's office. (id:4340186) APPOINTMENT SETTERS - Appointment setters wanted Roofing, Siding & Window company -No sales req'd. Earn up to $20/hr plus bonus. Start immediately. Call 815-656-4300 (id:4340024) PAINTERS - PAINTER'S Minimum 5 years exp. own proper paint tools, reliable transportation. Pay dep. on onsite evaluation. NW Suburbs. Reply to: email@example.com or Call 847-561-9638 (id:4339662)
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Employer Information: Professional membership association located in the northwestern suburbs with over 1200 members in the United States and Canada providing advanced continuing education services. Job Description: Professional membership association is seeking an organized, detailed oriented individual with excellent customer service skills to join our staff as an Administrative Assistant (AA) to provide support. Specifically, the AA will handle incoming calls and emails on events and membership; all inquiries involving membership; maintain membership files; compile and provide membership reports; process new member applications and dues payments; maintain office supplies; maintain and schedule multiple conference calls; write a variety of correspondence; assist with CE registration processing and related accounts receivables; coordinate publicity for a variety CE events, and various other support-office related duties as assigned. Candidate must be able and willing to do limited travel. This position reports to the IT Manager-Registrar. No calls or walk-ins. Requirements: The ideal candidate will have at least three years of solid administrative experience and at the minimum a two-year accredited Associate's degree or equivalent work experience; good decision making and problem solving skills especially under time constraints; the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously; be proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and Power Point; have the ability to initiate work and follow through with minimal supervision. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Candidate must be able to comfortably lift and carry 30 pounds. The position is also expected to work doing a variety of other office associated jobs as necessary. Candidate is expected to take a writing-computer proficiency test before hire. We offer an attractive benefits package. (id:4337756) ELECTRICIAN - 4339916 - ELECTRICIAN 2 yrs exp. Good wages. FT. Health ins, 401K & paid holidays. Call 847-483-0300 or fax 847-483-0301. email:firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4339916) EDUCATION - Education FACULTY, FULL-TIME TENURE TRACK MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving institution. Morton College has four (4) Full-Time Tenure Track faculty positions available for Fall 2013. Physical Science Instructor: Must possess a Master's degree in geology, physical sciences, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in geology. Chemistry Instructor: Must possess a Master's degree in chemistry or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 or more graduate credit hours in chemistry. Spanish Instructor: Must be fluent in written and oral Spanish and possess a Master's degree in Spanish, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in Spanish. Digital Arts: Must possess a Master's degree or Master of Fine Arts degree in Fine Art, Digital Art, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in Art or closely related field. All applicants need excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, as well as advanced computer literacy. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position go to www.morton.edu & click on Working@Morton. Download application, authorization release form, and send cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts (required upon hire), & salary history via e-mail to: HumanResources@morton. edu, fax: 708-656-0025, or mail to: HR Dept., Morton College, 3801 S. Central Ave., Cicero, IL 60804. EOE (id:4339513)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com