• Someone stole a black iPhone 4 at the Goodwill store, 450 N. Randall Road, it was reported at 3:19 p.m. Dec. 23.
Contact information ( * required )
• Outdoor holiday decorations were damaged on the 1200 block of Payne Avenue, it was reported at 8:33 p.m. Dec. 23.
• Tools were stolen at a construction site on the 500 bloc of North College Street, it was reported at 9:39 a.m. Dec. 22.
• A purse containing $10 and credit cards was stolen at Jewel-Osco, 119 S. Randall Road. A credit card was then used at Target, 115 N. Randall Road. The theft was reported at 1:47 p.m. Dec. 22.
• A purse was stolen at Jewel-Osco, 119 S. Randall Road, it was reported at 2:48 p.m. Dec. 22.
• Someone dug up a landscaping drainage pipe and cut it in to several pieces between Dec. 17 and 3:08 p.m. Dec. 18 on the 900 block of Sycamore Lane.
• A representative of the Dollar Tree store, 87 N. Randall Road, reported that $250 was missing, at 9:23 a.m. Dec. 17
• Candy Jenkins, 18, of the 100 block of Park Row, was arrested just after 9 a.m. Tuesday and charged with criminal damage to property under $300, battery and assault, police reports said. Jenkins was upset because she couldn't open her Christmas presents when she wanted, the report said. She poured cream soda over someone's face, broke plates and dishes, and destroyed refrigerator contents, a cable TV box, a remote control and a coffee pot, police reports said. No information was immediately available about Jenkins' next court date.
• A laptop computer and a wallet were taken from a home on Purdue Lane sometime between midnight and 6 a.m. Dec. 19, police reports said. There were no signs of forced entry.
• A TV, a cellphone and a Nintendo Wii game system were taken sometime between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Dec. 19 from a home on the 100 block of Hill Avenue, police reports said. The front door window was found broken.
• Two plasma TVs were taken sometime between 6 and 10:30 p.m. Dec. 20 from a home on the 700 block of Hiawatha Court, police reports said. A basement window was found broken.
• A cast-aluminum mailbox and its wood post were stolen between 2 and 5 p.m. Dec. 19 on the 900 block of Dunstan Road.
• Carmen K. Lee, 38, o the 1000 block of Lincoln Avenue in St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana, according to police, at 2:12 a.m. Dec. 19 on the 800 block of North Bennett Street (Route 25). She was also charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane use.
• Someone stole 11 pairs of shoes and boots between 6:04 and 6:15 p.m. Dec. 19 from the DSW store, 702 Commons Drive.
• Five compact discs, a pair of sunglasses and $10 in change were stolen out of an unlocked vehicle between midnight and 8 a.m. Dec. 22 on the 500 block of South Street.
• A 12-foot-tall inflated snowman was stolen between 10 p.m. Dec. 20 and 6 a.m. Dec. 21 on the 700 block of Meadows Road.
• A rear license plate was stolen between 4 p.m. Dec. 17 and 8:30 a.m. Dec. 18 off a vehicle on the 100 block of Syril Drive.
• Five classical-music compact discs were stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in an unlocked garage between midnight and 8 a.m. Dec. 22 on the 500 block of South Street.
• A riding mower, trailer, power washer and fishing equipment, with an estimated value of $11,970, were stolen between 6 p.m. Dec. 19 and 2:27 p.m. Dec. 20 from a building on the 45W200 block of Dietrich Road near Hampshire, according to a sheriff report.
• About $10,000 in copper was stolen from two celltower shelters on the 37W400 block of Huntley Road near West Dundee between 1:45 p.m. and 3:24 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff report.
• Someone stole $10 in loose change from an SUV on the 11N900 block of Hoxie Avenue near Elgin between 12:01 a.m. and 5:22 p.m. Friday, according to a sheriff report.
• Julie R. Lawerence, 21, of the 800 block of Kate Street, Elgin, was charged with possession of marijuana at 12:54 a.m. Saturday on the 200 block of South Randall Road near South Elgin, according to sheriff reports. A deputy was investigating a hit and run and asked for identification of a woman named Tonya A. Williams, 23, of the 800 block of Congdon Avenue, Elgin, who was in a parked car in a gas station lot, reports said. Williams was arrested on an outstanding warrant, when authorities saw a bag of marijuana in the car. A search turned up 14 smaller bags and an admission from Lawerence that the drugs belonged to her, reports said.