Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
More articles in Sports
- Jacobs stuns top-seeded Cary-Grove
- Evidence suggests Butlerís success is no fluke
- Without Urlacher, Briggs ready for more responsbility
- Eight Harper players nab all-Region honors
- Fire trying to fight on through injuries
- Barringtonís Hallberg returns to his roots
- Bearsí rookie vows to help tornado victims
- Andy Murray out of French Open due to back injury
- Clippers wonít offer Del Negro new deal as coach
- The 50th Super Bowl goes to San Francisco Bay Area
- Schaumburg woman held in E. Dundee hit-and-run
- Seven held at gunpoint during Palatine robbery
- Former U-46 teacher sues, charges discrimination
- Water heater may have saved Schaumburg trustee, wife
- Now Blackhawks face pretty much a must-win situation
- DuPage reconsidering Islamic prayer center plan
- Barrington fire district searching for its own staff
- Don Mauer puts 'The 8-Hour Diet' to the test
- Search for tornado survivors nearly complete
- Illinois headed to limiting high-capacity ammo magazines?
- Severe thunderstorm warning in east suburbs until midnight
- Amtrak chugs away at expansion, high-speed rail
- Traffic crackdowns in many Northwest suburbs
- Prosecutors: Teen posted rape on Facebook page
- Indoor skydiving coming to Rosemont
- Bank robbery suspect shot dead, 2 charged
- Elgin event asks: Who Is My Muslim Neighbor?
- Lisle residents still waiting to go home after flood
- Weekend in Review: Another cop faces allegations
- Man injured in suspected gang shooting in Elgin
- JANITORIAL - Growing janitorial company seeking dependable persons, PT Monday thru Friday, 15-20 hrs/week, $9.00/hr Must have driver's license & vehicle. Call for appointment. 847-741-3090 ask for Benjamin. (id:4339990) CUSTODIAN - The Arlington Heights Park District (IL) seeks a FT Custodian to work nights to perform routine and non-routine cleaning, maintenance, & repairs in the upkeep of our Administration Center. Hours are Monday through Friday, 4 pm -12:30 am with modified shifts and OT as needed. The full job requirements and our online application are available at: www.ahpd.org/jobs Closing date: 5/20/13 (id:4339358) CABINET MAKERANDFINISH TECH - Schaumburg shop looking for two positions. experienced cabinet maker. Wood and Plastic laminate. 5 Years minimum experience. Second position: Experienced finish technician. Must be able to match wood finishes, mix tints and spray in commercial spray booth. 5 Years Minimum experience. Fax: 847-891-6651 E-Mail Troy@CustomCabinetSource.Com (id:4338765)
- DRIVER - Driver for asphalt co. CDL A req'd, exp'd 6 wheel dump, willingness to be part of a team & pitch in as needed most important. Elk Grove area. Call 847-392-1776 (id:4339455) AUTO SALES - sales Job Fair Auto Sales Start Your New Career! No Experience Needed! We Will Train You the Right Way to Sell Cars! The BOB ROHRMAN AUTO GROUP is not only the Midwest's #1 volume family-owned auto group we're also an industry leader in ethical sales. We're looking for 10 to 20 good men and women to join our staff of sales professionals. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for individuals with no previous experience selling automobiles to join a positive, family-oriented dealership that does things the RIGHT WAY! As a result of continued rapid growth, The Bob Rohrman Auto Group is currently hiring multiple sales consultants at multiple locations. If you are selected WE OFFER: FREE 3-day training class at Rohrman University $50,000 -$75,000+ annual earning potential! Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Etc. Career advancement opportunities to manage- ment A positive, family oriented work environment! A big advertiser with ex- cellent floor traffic, inven tory and a great reputation in the community! We require of our sale team: Professional appearance with good communication skills. If you are bilingual that is a real advantage. Must have integrity, with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic Willing to learn & be recep tive to new ideas You must be a team player We are a drug-free, equal opportunity employer Valid drivers license Interviews: Monday, May 20 -Noon to 4pm Tuesday, May 21 -10am to 4pm Interviews held at: ROHRMAN UNIVERSITY 1225 N. Plum Grove Rd. (On Plum Grove just North of Golf Rd.) Schaumburg, IL 60173 No appointment necessary but if you need to schedule a specific time contact: JR Rohrman firstname.lastname@example.org -1-269-591-2223 Please dress professionally for your interview! (id:4339972) VETERINARY TECHNICIAN AND ASSISTANT - Veterinary Technician and Assistant needed. FT and PT available to join our wonderful team. Experience strongly desired will consider the right candidate. Email resume email@example.com NO PHONE CALLS (id:4338045)
- WAREHOUSE - Warehouse -Co in Lake Zurich seeks warehouse worker. Duties incl packing orders for shipment. 401K, health ins. ind. must speak & read English. Call Herb 847-438-4556 (id:4340099) JANITORIAL SUPERVISOR - Elgin Academy, a PS-12 school founded in 1839, is accepting applications for a Janitorial Supervisor. The school has 425 students and 9 buildings totaling 100,000 sq. feet. Strong candidates will have exp cleaning multiple buildings and demonstrated leadership skills. Position FT and includes benefits. Salary commensurate with exp. Elgin Academy is an equal opportunity employer and educational institution that fully and actively supports equal access for all. Candidates should send cover letter and resume electronically to: Gerald O'Keeffe, Director of Finance and Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4339066) COURIER DRIVER/USE YOUR OWN VEHICLE - Need drivers license and insurance. Use your vehicle throughout the Chicagoland, North City, West Suburbs. 24-7 flexible hours 1550 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Itasca, IL (id:4339146)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com