I found your cartoon in the Nov. 20 edition to be not only offensive but completely inaccurate. The huge fat turkey, labeled "Entitlements," is being ignored, but the small skinny turkey labeled "the rich" is being pointed at "to get that big one!"
Check your facts: The top 2 percent of our population has more wealth than the other 98 percent all together. Percentage statistics show over and over how the top earners' incomes have increased enormously when compared to the ordinary, hardworking people. These millionaires and billionaires can well afford increases in their taxation, and some of the enlightened rich realize how important it is to have vibrant and prosperous working classes and middle classes. We all need each other in this wonderful country.
Contact information ( * required )