Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
More articles in News
- Naperville mayor tears toilet paper to open new restrooms
- Niles man sentenced for molesting Wheeling teen
- Bodies of 2 men found in car
- 87-year-old investor loses lawsuit against Trump
- State Senate approves health-coverage exchange plan
- Train, semi crash backs up traffic in Barrington
- Man sentenced for abusing two girls
- Wheeling settles PhilHaven lawsuit, apartments will be built
- Officials ask for more federal flood help
- Lawmakers move to allow betting on horses online
- Former Glenbard East student accused of shooting threat
- Comcast debuts WiFi service in Chicago area
- No verdict yet in Trump lawsuit
- Did Lake Co. sheriff chief quit or get fired?
- Palatine man killed when motorcycle hit fence
- House primed for vote on concealed carry
- Minor injuries for 17 Algonquin students in bounce house accident
- Owners of Lisle-based firm accused of fraud
- Despite scoring drought, Toews still gets nothing but praise
- Man wanted in McHenry, Kane and Cook counties found in Milwaukee
- Former Glenbard East student accused of shooting threat
- Schaumburg police warn of strong-arm robberies
- Cadillac Ranch agrees to give up 4 a.m. license, will now close at 3 a.m.
- Ex-Elgin deputy chief accused of misconduct, identity theft
- Missing Lake Villa woman found
- Schaumburg trustee tells of Oklahoma tornado experience
- Urlacher announces NFL retirement with no regrets
- Train kills man in Prospect Hts.
- Antioch Rescue Squad, village splitting up
- Theft charges dropped against ex-Barrington High administrator
SOSEScript: most_commented failed executing with the following error:
Error on line 34 position 3: The operation timed out
- EDUCATION - Education FACULTY, FULL-TIME TENURE TRACK MORTON COLLEGE has the distinction of being the second oldest comprehensive college in Illinois. Our pioneering spirit helped establish the learning community and continues today as a Hispanic Serving institution. Morton College has four (4) Full-Time Tenure Track faculty positions available for Fall 2013. Physical Science Instructor: Must possess a Master's degree in geology, physical sciences, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in geology. Chemistry Instructor: Must possess a Master's degree in chemistry or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 or more graduate credit hours in chemistry. Spanish Instructor: Must be fluent in written and oral Spanish and possess a Master's degree in Spanish, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in Spanish. Digital Arts: Must possess a Master's degree or Master of Fine Arts degree in Fine Art, Digital Art, or closely related field, in addition to possessing 18 graduate credit hours in Art or closely related field. All applicants need excellent analytical, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, as well as advanced computer literacy. Morton College's Mission: To enhance the quality of life of our diverse community through exemplary teaching and learning opportunities, community service, and life-long learning. For more information and to apply for this position go to www.morton.edu & click on Working@Morton. Download application, authorization release form, and send cover letter, resume, copy of transcripts (required upon hire), & salary history via e-mail to: HumanResources@morton. edu, fax: 708-656-0025, or mail to: HR Dept., Morton College, 3801 S. Central Ave., Cicero, IL 60804. EOE (id:4339513) COMPUTER - Computer -Network Objects seeks Master's+0 or Bachelor's+5 or foreign equiv as System Administration (NOSA13): Lotus Script, VMWare, Sybase. Resumes: Resource Manager, 2300 Barrington Rd, Suite 400, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169. (id:4337277) WATER & ELECTRIC OPERATOR - Production VILLAGE OF WINNETKA HELP WANTED FULL-TIME WATER & ELECTRIC DEPARTMENT PLANT OPERATOR Seeking resp. individual to operate diesel generators, turbines, boilers & circuit breakers, and water filtration and purification equipment for the production & distribution of electricity & water to utility customers. Position req. rotating shifts, incl. weekends and holidays; HS dipl. or GED; valid DL. Must be at least 18; read, speak & write the English language; use Microsoft Word, Excel, & Access, program Programmable Logic Computers, lift up to 100 lbs., walk stoop, climb, use fine hand controls, distinguish basic colors and hear sufficiently to detect abnormal equipt operation & alarms. Mechanical ability & skill in reading & understanding gauges & water filtration pref. The successful candidate is not required to live within the Village. Salary range $77,644 -$96,095 DOQ. To be considered for the position, an employment application must accompany your resume. Applications avail. in person or from the job opportunities page at www.villageofwinnetka.org. Position open until filled. Submit application to: Human Resources Village of Winnetka 510 Green Bay Road, 2nd floor Winnetka, IL 60093 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Equal Opportunity Employer (id:4340034)
- WAREHOUSE - Warehouse -Co in Lake Zurich seeks warehouse worker. Duties incl packing orders for shipment. 401K, health ins. ind. must speak & read English. Call Herb 847-438-4556 (id:4340099) ASSOCIATE TS TECHNOLOGY - Computer -Associate, TS Technology -Chicago, IL. Build solutions using webMethods technology on JPMC's Host to Host platform. Bachelor's or equiv in CS, Comp. Info Sys's, or rel. plus 5 yrs relevant exp. Exp w/ webMethods integration platform w/ background in Web Services, incl webMethods dvlpmt & architecture. Exp utilizing webMethods product suite, incl Integration Server, Trading Networks, Designer, Developer, Broker & MWS. Exp w/ EAI, B2B softw dvlpmt lifecycle. Knowl of following tools & technologies: Java prog'g language, Solaris UNIX, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, TOAD, SQL Developer, XMLSpy,Eclipse & Ant. To apply, visit http://careers. jpmorganchase.com & apply to job # 130026693. EOE, AAE, M/F/D/V. J.P. Morgan Chase is a marketing name of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The Chase Manhattan Bank is a subsidiary of J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. (c) 2003 J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. www.jpmorganchase.com (id:4339516) EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Employer Information: Professional membership association located in the northwestern suburbs with over 1200 members in the United States and Canada providing advanced continuing education services. Job Description: Professional membership association is seeking a resourceful, efficient, detail oriented, positive individual to join our staff as Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our operations and to the Executive Director (ED). This position involves a wide range of responsibilities including: drafting agenda and minutes for leadership and committee meetings; assembling leadership meeting materials and distribution to leadership; assists in proofing of all printed materials and correspondence of the ED; prepare and mail all leadership meeting materials; set up logistics for leadership meetings; general office management; provides support on special projects and general support to the ED; provide customer service to a variety of members and vendors; and general assistance in support of the association's operations and to the Executive Director. Candidate must be able and willing to do limited travel. The position reports directly to the Executive Director of the association. No calls or walk-ins. Requirements: The ideal candidate will have at a minimum four years of solid administrative work and a two-year accredited Associate's degree or equivalent applicable employment experience; possess solid decision making and problem solving skills; ability to maintain confidentiality in matters as appropriate; excellent communications skills both written and verbal; the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously; ability to work independently; be highly proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and Power Point and possess the ability to initiate work and follow through with minimal supervision. Some travel is required. Candidate must be able to comfortably lift and carry 25 pounds. The position is also expected to work doing a variety of other office associated jobs as necessary. (id:4337757)
- CLOSERS - Sales Closers needed for in person sales, no telemarketers or order takers. Outside sales experience a must! If you're a serious closer, this is for you. W-2 position with salary, commissions, residuals and benefits. Only the serious need apply. Resume to email@example.com (id:4340108) MACHINIST - CNC OPERATOR - Machinist -CNC Setup/operators, Elk Grove Village mfg co. is seeking exp. CNC setup persons for mills & lathes. APMI 2301 Estes Ave 847-981-9800. tedk@APMI.us (id:4339898) CUSTODIAN - The Arlington Heights Park District (IL) seeks a FT Custodian to work nights to perform routine and non-routine cleaning, maintenance, & repairs in the upkeep of our Administration Center. Hours are Monday through Friday, 4 pm -12:30 am with modified shifts and OT as needed. The full job requirements and our online application are available at: www.ahpd.org/jobs Closing date: 5/20/13 (id:4339358)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com