• Francisco Rivera-Cabrera, 27, of the 600 block of Algona Avenue in Elgin, was arrested Nov. 17 on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia, a police report said. It indicates and officer on patrol observed Rivera-Cabrera driving near the area of the first block of East Main Street in St. Charles with no lights despite it being dark outside. The officer pulled Rivera-Cabrera over and discovered drug paraphernalia in the vehicle during questioning, according to the report.
Contact information ( * required )
• Emma Urbina-Perez, 34, of the 800 block of Burr Oaks Drive in West Chicago, was arrested Nov. 16 on charges of retail theft. A police report indicates security at a Walmart on the 100 block of Smith Road in St. Charles observed Urbina-Perez collect more than $300 of furniture decorations, clothes and food. The report states Urbina-Perez then attempted to leave the store without paying for the items when security stopped her.
• Someone put a long scratch on a car in the 100 block of Wilson Street, causing about $1,700 damage, according to a police report. The damage was reported at 11:20 a.m. Sunday.
• Several spools of copper wiring, a total value of $394.50, were reported stolen at 2:12 p.m. Wednesday from Menard's, 300 N. Randall Road, according to a police report. No arrests were made.
• Someone broke the rear window of a vehicle in the 1700 block of Richter Drive between 7 p.m. and 10:09 p.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.
• Andrew L. Patton, 18, of the 1100 block of Miller Court, Batavia, was arrested and charged with underage drinking, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of 2.5 grams to 10 grams of marijuana in the 1200 block of Giese Road at 11:58 p.m. Wednesday, according to a police report.