Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
More articles in Life & Entertainment
- Good wine: Don’t discount reds when dining al fresco
- Disney’s ‘Pirate and Princess’ show to dock in Rosemont
- Third time's no charm for 'Hangover'
- Hart, Bonamassa simmer on ‘Seesaw’
- Blake Shelton putting together Okla. benefit show
- Michael Douglas, Matt Damon dramatize Liberace’s affair
- First Folio unveils 2013-14 season
- Dining events: Wickets’ Arlington Park deal
- Weekend picks: Go country with Wilson, McGraw
- Grant returns gracefully with new album
- Former Glenbard East student accused of shooting threat
- Schaumburg police warn of strong-arm robberies
- Cadillac Ranch agrees to give up 4 a.m. license, will now close at 3 a.m.
- Ex-Elgin deputy chief accused of misconduct, identity theft
- Missing Lake Villa woman found
- Schaumburg trustee tells of Oklahoma tornado experience
- Urlacher announces NFL retirement with 'no regrets'
- Train kills man in Prospect Hts.
- Antioch Rescue Squad, village splitting up
- Theft charges dropped against ex-Barrington High administrator
- Schaumburg woman held in E. Dundee hit-and-run
- Schaumburg trustee tells of Oklahoma tornado experience
- Seven held at gunpoint during Palatine robbery
- Former U-46 teacher sues, charges discrimination
- Now Blackhawks face pretty much a must-win situation
- DuPage reconsidering Islamic prayer center plan
- Barrington fire district searching for its own staff
- Don Mauer puts 'The 8-Hour Diet' to the test
- Search for tornado survivors nearly complete
- Illinois headed to limiting high-capacity ammo magazines?
SOSEScript: most_commented failed executing with the following error:
Error on line 34 position 3: The operation timed out
- COMPUTER - Computer -Network Objects seeks Master's+0 or Bachelor's+5 or foreign equiv as System Administration (NOSA13): Lotus Script, VMWare, Sybase. Resumes: Resource Manager, 2300 Barrington Rd, Suite 400, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169. (id:4337277) LABOR - LABOR -FT/PT Beverage equip service shop seeks labor help. Apply in person:Abesco Inc. 2200 Stonington Ave., Ste. 200 Hoffman Estates-847-884-9595 (id:4340030) COURIER DRIVER/USE YOUR OWN VEHICLE - Need drivers license and insurance. Use your vehicle throughout the Chicagoland, North City, West Suburbs. 24-7 flexible hours 1550 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Itasca, IL (id:4339146)
- CABINET MAKERANDFINISH TECH - Schaumburg shop looking for two positions. experienced cabinet maker. Wood and Plastic laminate. 5 Years minimum experience. Second position: Experienced finish technician. Must be able to match wood finishes, mix tints and spray in commercial spray booth. 5 Years Minimum experience. Fax: 847-891-6651 E-Mail Troy@CustomCabinetSource.Com (id:4338765) ASSOCIATE TS TECHNOLOGY - Computer -Associate, TS Technology -Chicago, IL. Build solutions using webMethods technology on JPMC's Host to Host platform. Bachelor's or equiv in CS, Comp. Info Sys's, or rel. plus 5 yrs relevant exp. Exp w/ webMethods integration platform w/ background in Web Services, incl webMethods dvlpmt & architecture. Exp utilizing webMethods product suite, incl Integration Server, Trading Networks, Designer, Developer, Broker & MWS. Exp w/ EAI, B2B softw dvlpmt lifecycle. Knowl of following tools & technologies: Java prog'g language, Solaris UNIX, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, TOAD, SQL Developer, XMLSpy,Eclipse & Ant. To apply, visit http://careers. jpmorganchase.com & apply to job # 130026693. EOE, AAE, M/F/D/V. J.P. Morgan Chase is a marketing name of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The Chase Manhattan Bank is a subsidiary of J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. (c) 2003 J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. www.jpmorganchase.com (id:4339516) RECEPTIONIST - Receptionist Glendale Hts Auto Dealer seeks part time Receptionist/ Cashier. Dealership exp. a plus. Multi-tasking and reliability a must. Responsibilities will include answering phones, cashiering and light filing. 20 -25 hours per week. Retail environment. Schedule will include some Saturday & holiday hours. Please email resume to Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org (id:4340098)
- APPOINTMENT SETTERS - Appointment setters wanted Roofing, Siding & Window company -No sales req'd. Earn up to $20/hr plus bonus. Start immediately. Call 815-656-4300 (id:4340024) PHONE WORK - Telephone Work from your W / NW suburban home for AMVETS 6-8 flex hrs per wk good pay . Call Linda at 847-251-8374 Mon-Fri 9am between Noon (id:4340093) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - Employer Information: Professional membership association located in the northwestern suburbs with over 1200 members in the United States and Canada providing advanced continuing education services. Job Description: Professional membership association is seeking an organized, detailed oriented individual with excellent customer service skills to join our staff as an Administrative Assistant (AA) to provide support. Specifically, the AA will handle incoming calls and emails on events and membership; all inquiries involving membership; maintain membership files; compile and provide membership reports; process new member applications and dues payments; maintain office supplies; maintain and schedule multiple conference calls; write a variety of correspondence; assist with CE registration processing and related accounts receivables; coordinate publicity for a variety CE events, and various other support-office related duties as assigned. Candidate must be able and willing to do limited travel. This position reports to the IT Manager-Registrar. No calls or walk-ins. Requirements: The ideal candidate will have at least three years of solid administrative experience and at the minimum a two-year accredited Associate's degree or equivalent work experience; good decision making and problem solving skills especially under time constraints; the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously; be proficient in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and Power Point; have the ability to initiate work and follow through with minimal supervision. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Candidate must be able to comfortably lift and carry 30 pounds. The position is also expected to work doing a variety of other office associated jobs as necessary. Candidate is expected to take a writing-computer proficiency test before hire. We offer an attractive benefits package. (id:4337756)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com