Subscriber Total Access Learn more
Our e-edition trial is ending soon.
Click here for uninterrupted access.
More articles in News
- Register FEMA flood claims at Maine Township
- Island Lake to discuss new police chief
- Broke no laws, IRS official says — then takes 5th
- Arlington Heights seeks nominations for senior award
- No verdict yet in Trump lawsuit
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- District 95 to hold special ed meeting
- Lake Forest Hospital upgrade work begins this summer
- Turnquist retires as longest-serving male teacher in U-46
- House vote on compromise gun bill to come Friday
- Former Glenbard East student accused of shooting threat
- Cadillac Ranch agrees to give up 4 a.m. license, will now close at 3 a.m.
- Schaumburg police warn of strong-arm robberies
- Ex-Elgin deputy chief accused of misconduct, identity theft
- Missing Lake Villa woman found
- Schaumburg trustee tells of Oklahoma tornado experience
- Antioch Rescue Squad, village splitting up
- Train kills man in Prospect Hts.
- Urlacher announces NFL retirement with no regrets
- Theft charges dropped against ex-Barrington High administrator
- Schaumburg woman held in E. Dundee hit-and-run
- Schaumburg trustee tells of Oklahoma tornado experience
- Seven held at gunpoint during Palatine robbery
- Former U-46 teacher sues, charges discrimination
- Now Blackhawks face pretty much a must-win situation
- DuPage reconsidering Islamic prayer center plan
- Barrington fire district searching for its own staff
- Don Mauer puts 'The 8-Hour Diet' to the test
- Search for tornado survivors nearly complete
- Illinois headed to limiting high-capacity ammo magazines?
- OFFICE CLERK - Office Position available in Elgin auction gallery. Person needed for typing and miscellaneous office work. Must be able to work one weekend a month. Apply in person: Bunte Auction Services Inc. 755 Church Rd. Elgin, IL 60123 (847)-214-8423 (id:4339780) INVENTORY ANALYST - AccuVal is seeking a full time inventory analyst for our Schaumburg office. Learn more and apply online: www.accuval.net (id:4339579) VETERINARY TECHNICIAN AND ASSISTANT - Veterinary Technician and Assistant needed. FT and PT available to join our wonderful team. Experience strongly desired will consider the right candidate. Email resume firstname.lastname@example.org NO PHONE CALLS (id:4338045)
- HEALTH CARE - Life Experience Coordinator The Garlands of Barrington is seeking a creative and energetic leader to transition our Memory Care unit into a dynamic, activity and ability based model of service. This position will have direct involvement with families and other departments while developing individualized plans for each member. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and implementing programs, as well as training and motivating others. A passion for dementia care is a MUST. A flexible work schedule to accommodate the needs of our members will include weekend and holiday rotation. Experience in a long term care environment as well as Supervisory experience preferred. Apply today and experience The Garlands difference! We look forward to meeting you! Apply in person at The Garlands, 1000 Garlands Lane, Barrington IL 60010, email Sandy at Shlousek@thegarlands.com, fax to 847-756-3100 or call Sandy at 847-756-3423 (id:4340181) EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Employer Information: Professional membership association located in the northwestern suburbs with over 1200 members in the United States and Canada providing advanced continuing education services. Job Description: Professional membership association is seeking a resourceful, efficient, detail oriented, positive individual to join our staff as Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our operations and to the Executive Director (ED). This position involves a wide range of responsibilities including: drafting agenda and minutes for leadership and committee meetings; assembling leadership meeting materials and distribution to leadership; assists in proofing of all printed materials and correspondence of the ED; prepare and mail all leadership meeting materials; set up logistics for leadership meetings; general office management; provides support on special projects and general support to the ED; provide customer service to a variety of members and vendors; and general assistance in support of the association's operations and to the Executive Director. Candidate must be able and willing to do limited travel. The position reports directly to the Executive Director of the association. No calls or walk-ins. Requirements: The ideal candidate will have at a minimum four years of solid administrative work and a two-year accredited Associate's degree or equivalent applicable employment experience; possess solid decision making and problem solving skills; ability to maintain confidentiality in matters as appropriate; excellent communications skills both written and verbal; the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously; ability to work independently; be highly proficiency in Microsoft Office-Word, Excel, and Power Point and possess the ability to initiate work and follow through with minimal supervision. Some travel is required. Candidate must be able to comfortably lift and carry 25 pounds. The position is also expected to work doing a variety of other office associated jobs as necessary. (id:4337757) ASSOCIATE TS TECHNOLOGY - Computer -Associate, TS Technology -Chicago, IL. Build solutions using webMethods technology on JPMC's Host to Host platform. Bachelor's or equiv in CS, Comp. Info Sys's, or rel. plus 5 yrs relevant exp. Exp w/ webMethods integration platform w/ background in Web Services, incl webMethods dvlpmt & architecture. Exp utilizing webMethods product suite, incl Integration Server, Trading Networks, Designer, Developer, Broker & MWS. Exp w/ EAI, B2B softw dvlpmt lifecycle. Knowl of following tools & technologies: Java prog'g language, Solaris UNIX, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP, Oracle, MS SQL Server, TOAD, SQL Developer, XMLSpy,Eclipse & Ant. To apply, visit http://careers. jpmorganchase.com & apply to job # 130026693. EOE, AAE, M/F/D/V. J.P. Morgan Chase is a marketing name of JPMorgan Chase & Co. The Chase Manhattan Bank is a subsidiary of J. P. Morgan Chase & Co. (c) 2003 J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. www.jpmorganchase.com (id:4339516)
- MERCHANDISE ASSOCIATES - HOME GOODS New Store Opening in Barrington, IL NOW HIRING The following opportunities now exist for energetic team players: Full-& Part-time positions MERCHANDISE ASSOCIATES MERCHANDISE COORDINATORS LOSS PREVENTION We offer competitive pay and benefits, which may include medical/dental/life insurance; and store discounts at TJ Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods. Please apply on site at: The Arboretum of South Barrington 100 W. Higgins Rd, Suite F-70 South Barrington, IL 60010 May 20-24 & May 28-31 Interview Hours: Mon-Fri: 10am-7pm EOE If unable to attend our hiring event, please call (888) 207-4928. (id:4339838) WAITSTAFF - Northbrook location seeks busboy, cook and dishwasher. Call 847-559-1919 (id:4339557) CABINET MAKERANDFINISH TECH - Schaumburg shop looking for two positions. experienced cabinet maker. Wood and Plastic laminate. 5 Years minimum experience. Second position: Experienced finish technician. Must be able to match wood finishes, mix tints and spray in commercial spray booth. 5 Years Minimum experience. Fax: 847-891-6651 E-Mail Troy@CustomCabinetSource.Com (id:4338765)
Connect with a business or service in your area fast. First select a town, then enter a search term or choose one of the listed popular searches:
Don't see your town listed? Visit our full directory to begin your search.
Powered by Local.com