• Patrick J. Edwards, 18, of the 500 block of Jefferson Avenue, was charged with obstructing identification and consumption of alcohol by a minor at 1:34 a.m. Saturday on the 2200 block of Blackberry Drive, according to a police report. Police say he gave them a false name, date of birth and address.
• Frank J. Suda, 19, of the 1700 block of South Third Place in St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at 2:10 a.m. Friday on the 800 block of West State Street, according to a police report. He was also charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and illegal transportation of alcohol, and received a warning notice for speeding.
• A face cord of firewood was stolen from outside one of the cabins at Good Templar Park, 628 East Side Drive, between Sept. 30 and Oct. 17, police said.
• The right rear window of a vehicle was shattered between 2 a.m. Oct. 15 and 5:30 p.m. Oct. 18 on the 0-99 block of Briar Lane, police said.
• Two sets of golf clubs and two bags were stolen out of a garage between 11 p.m. Oct. 15 and 7:30 a.m. Oct. 16 on the 2000 block of Eldorado Drive, police said. The men's set was a customized set of Taylor Made clubs in a black and yellow bag, and the women's clubs, made by Ram, were in a purple bag.