Area Latino RE/MAX agents named to national Top 250 list
Nine RE/MAX agents in Chicago and the suburbs — and 33 RE/MAX sales associates nationally — were named to the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in the U.S., as ranked by the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals.
More RE/MAX agents were recognized among the top performers than agents affiliated with any other brand.
Robert Padron of RE/MAX Cityview, Chicago, was the top-ranking Latino agent in Illinois and ranked 25th nationally on the NAHREP list, which is the industry's first comprehensive list of top-producing Latino residential real estate agents. RE/MAX placed three of its agents, including Padron, among the top 25.
Here is a complete list of the RE/MAX agents in the Chicago area who were named among NAHREP's Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents.
• Robert Padron, RE/MAX Cityview, Chicago, 25th in U.S., first in Illinois.
• Angel Aguilar, RE/MAX Fidelity, Chicago, 39th in U.S., third in Illinois.
• Mina Munoz, RE/MAX 2000, Crete, 71st in U.S., sixth in Illinois.
• Maria Rodriguez, RE/MAX Partners, Berwyn, 116th in U.S., 12th in Illinois.
• Israel Ballesteros, RE/MAX Horizon, Elgin, 169th in U.S., 21st in Illinois.
• Luis Campoverde, RE/MAX Signature, Chicago, 173rd in U.S., 23rd in Illinois.
• Tomas Gomez, RE/MAX Showcase, Waukegan, 215th in U.S., 29th in Illinois.
• Gloria Ulloa, RE/MAX 10, Oak Lawn, 230th in U.S., 30th in Illinois.
• Luigui Corral, RE/MAX United, Wheeling, 239th in U.S., 31st in Illinois.
"RE/MAX agents in northern Illinois serve a culturally rich and diverse market," said Laura Ortoleva, media spokeswoman for the RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network. "We are honored to have so many of our agents recognized by this prestigious group of Latino real estate professionals."
The NAHREP Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in America list is based on agent sales production data for 2011. The final 250 were selected from more than 10,000 agents across the country.
- Share Facebook Twitter
Article sent to (required)E-mail
Article sent from (required)E-mail Name
Subject Line (article title)
Message (optional)Success - Article sent Click to close
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.
Contact information ( * required )Name * Company Telephone * E-mail *
Article InformationTitle URL
Message (optional)Success - Reprint request sent Click to close