• Samantha J. Yeakel, 27, of the 1800 block of Ashwood Lane, Aurora, was charged with misdemeanor domestic battery at 10 a.m. Monday at the Kane County Courthouse at 100 S. Third St., Geneva, according to a sheriff's report. She is accused of threatening a person after a custody hearing.
• Daniel J. Hart, 18, was booked Sunday on a charge of unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor, according to a police report. The incident happened Aug. 21. Hart lives on the 900 block of Lewis Road.
• Someone painted graffiti on a cement train trestle on the 400 block of Crissey Avenue, it was reported to police at 10:03 a.m. Monday.
• Iliana Cuellar, 36, of the 200 block of South Fourth Street in St. Charles, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia at 8:04 a.m. Friday, according to a police report. Police say she had five cigarettes containing marijuana. She was also charged with driving with a suspended license.
• A black leather Coach purse was stolen from a patron dining on the patio of Ristorante Chianti, 201 S. Third St., around 10 p.m. Saturday, according to a police report.