• Make sure your child wears sunscreen that is SPF 30 or above. Sunscreen should be applied every two hours.
• If your child is younger than 6 months old, don't put sunscreen on him or her. Avoidance of the sun as much as possible is recommended.
Contact information ( * required )
• Try to schedule outdoor activities with your children to avoid sun's strongest rays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Purchase sun protective clothing for your kids.
• Have your children use mild soap, and put on body moisturizer after their daily shower or bath.
• Make sure that your teenager washes his or her face once in the morning and once at night.
• If your teen has mild acne, try over the counter acne treatments like benzoyl peroxide.
• For more severe acne, have your teen see a dermatologist to prevent acne scarring.