Breaking News Bar
updated: 7/10/2011 6:35 PM

Naperville woman hurt in apartment fire

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
 

A woman was injured Saturday night after a stovetop fire broke out in her Naperville apartment, fire officials said.

The injuries were on the woman's arm and shoulder, and were not considered life-threatening. Further information about the injuries was not available Sunday.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Naperville firefighters responded to the apartment building on the 1300 block of Modaff Road shortly after 9:30 p.m. Saturday. They were called there by the woman, who reported that she'd tried unsuccessfully to put out a fire that had started on her stove, authorities said in a news release.

Firefighters put out the fire while the woman was transported to Edward Hospital in Naperville. No firefighters were injured.

Damage from the fire was limited to the stove and a microwave oven above it. The apartment was still habitable, authorities said.

Share this page
    help here