The Salvation Army Joe K. Anderson Community Center, 1710 S. Seventh Ave. in St. Charles, is offering residential summer camp for ages 6 to 17.
Camp Wonderland, owned and operated by The Salvation Army, is in Camp Lake, Wis. The camp features cabins, a lake, Olympic-size swimming pool, basketball courts, climbing wall, hiking, boating, Bible lessons, trained staff and more. Transportation is provided. The following camps are available for Camp Wonderland this summer:
• Music camp for ages 9 to 17 Saturday, June 26, to Saturday, July 3.
• Junior music camp for ages 6 to 8 Tuesday, June 29, to Saturday, July 3.
• Youth camp II for ages 8 to 12 Monday, July 5, to Saturday, July 10.
• Youth camp III for ages 8 to 12 Monday, July 12, to Friday, July 16.
• High Adventure camp (in tents) for ages 10 to 12 Monday, July 12, to Friday, July 16.
• Teen camp for ages 13 to 15 Monday, July 19, to Thursday, July 22.
The Salvation Army also provides a summer day camp.
The camps are open to the public. For details or to register, call (630) 377-2769.