Breaking News Bar
posted: 2/28/2010 12:01 AM

Grease fire damages Naperville house; no one hurt

hello
Success - Article sent! close
 
 

A grease fire damaged a Naperville house Saturday afternoon.

Naperville firefighters were called at 2:12 p.m. to a home on the 100 block of South Parkway.

Order Reprint Print Article
 
Interested in reusing this article?
Custom reprints are a powerful and strategic way to share your article with customers, employees and prospects.
The YGS Group provides digital and printed reprint services for Daily Herald. Complete the form to the right and a reprint consultant will contact you to discuss how you can reuse this article.
Need more information about reprints? Visit our Reprints Section for more details.

Contact information ( * required )

Success - request sent close

Grease in a pan caught fire, and the blaze spread to nearby cabinets. Smoke damaged other parts of the house.

"It was pretty extensive," said Acting Battalion Chief Rick Zakaras.

No one was home when the fire started; a resident discovered it on returning to the house.

Damage to the structure and contents was estimated at $40,000.

No one was injured.

Share this page
    help here