Highpoint Church is offering drive-up care centers
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Highpoint Church Care Center is now serving the community seven days a week. Join them in "Give a Bag. Get a Bag. Make a Difference." Learn more at www.highpoint.church/care/.
They are partnering with Wheaton Warrenville District 200 to offer "meal bags" to students who were previously on a subsidized lunch program during lunchtime on Mondays to Fridays.
They also are offering Drive-up Care Centers. Drop off a donation bag or receive a bag filled with household toiletries and groceries, all without getting out of the comfort of your vehicle.
In addition, they are taking the Care Center on wheels into the communities to donate bags to those in need.
Here's the schedule:
• Sundays: Drive-up Care Center, Naperville church campus, 1805 Highpoint Drive, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Wheaton campus, 1310 N. Main St., 10 a.m. to noon.
• Mondays: District 200 Meal Bags, 9 a.m. to noon at the Wheaton church campus.
• Tuesdays: Drive-up Care Center, Bolingbrook/Romeoville church campus, 1251 Windham Parkway in Romeoville, from 6 to 8 p.m.; and District 200 Meal Bags, Wheaton church campus, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Wednesdays: Drive-up Care Center in the Monmouth church campus, 250 S. First St., from noon to 2 p.m.; and District 200 Meal Bags, Wheaton church campus, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Thursdays: Drive-up Care Center, North Aurora church campus, 2310 Tanner Road, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.; and District 200 Meal Bags, Wheaton church campus, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Fridays: District 200 Meal Bags, Wheaton church campus, 9 a.m. to noon.
• Saturdays: The Highpoint Mobile Food Pantry will be at various locations from 9 to 11 a.m. Follow them on Instagram at highpoint.cares for the latest on location.
For Highpoint Care Center related needs or for assistance or prayer, text (630) 534-0923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Highpoint Care Center is looking for donations of: healthy cereal, dry pasta, rice and quinoa, canned chicken/tuna, canned tomatoes and pasta sauce, peanut butter and jelly, sugar, cooking oil, milk (powdered), canned and dry soups, kids snacks like granola bars, juice boxes, squeezable fruit, diapers, wipes, baby food and formula, laundry soap, hand soap, dish detergent, cleaners/disinfectants, feminine products, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, hand sanitizer, diapers and wipes, toothpaste, and cat/dog supplies. You also can donate items for the Kids Fun Bag, including craft supplies, school supplies, play dough, watercolor strips, color pages/books, crayons, bubbles, playing cards, games, and books.