St. Joseph Catholic Church in Libertyville offers more Masses
After being approved and certified by the Archdiocese of Chicago, St. Joseph Catholic Church, 121 E. Maple Ave., Libertyville, has begun Phase 2 of reopening.
Four Masses were celebrated the first weekend of reopening. Following Archdiocesan guidelines, the church will be able to increase the number of attendees.
The church is now approved to celebrate the following public celebrations. Registration is required for all:
• Weekday Mass, 8:30 a.m. Monday through Saturday.
• Baptisms and funerals, open to the public, all with mandatory online registration required for attendance.
• Drive-in Mass, 7:15 a.m. Sundays. This Mass is to provide an alternative to elderly and immunocompromised parishioners who are uncomfortable with entering a church building.
• 5 p.m. Saturdays
• 9 a.m. Sundays
• 10:45 a.m. Sundays
• 5 p.m. Sundays
The church will continue to livestream the following:
• Holy Mass: 8:30 a.m. Monday through Saturday; 5 p.m. Saturdays; 9 a.m. Sundays
• Rosary: 7:45 a.m. Monday through Saturday
• Eucharistic Adoration: 3 p.m. Thursdays
Attendees are required to register to ensure proper management of parishioner attendance. No one may attend Mass without registration, as this is an Archdiocesan requirement.
Register for weekend Mass at stjoseph.ivolunteer.com/reopeningweekend2020.
Register for weekday Mass at stjoseph.ivolunteer.com/weekday_2020.
Register for drive in Mass at stjoseph.ivolunteer.com/driveinmass2020.
Those unable to register online can register by phone from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Friday at (847) 990-1280.