Moms Get Fit with Fit4MOM
Being a mom is one of the most rewarding and challenging jobs. It requires a level of selflessness and patience that could rattle even the most calm, cool and collected. Often times women find themselves facing feelings of isolation and loneliness, wanting to find their pre-mommy selves. FIT4MOM® - the nation's largest wellness company with programs exclusively and thoughtfully designed for moms -- has answered the call with a welcoming community and a variety of fitness classes for women at all stages of motherhood.
"FIT4MOM creates a supportive community focused on wellbeing and fitness that can help moms gain significant strength in motherhood," said Kristen Knobloch and Nicole Fraser, owners of Fit4MOM Greater Northwest Chicago Suburbs. "Our Village provides women with a network of support and fun with activities such as Mom's Night Out events, play groups designed to connect moms and kiddos, and family events and fitness classes. FIT4MOM offers moms the chance to connect with themselves and their children."
FIT4MOM has locations throughout Chicagoland including Algonquin, Barrington, Bartlett, Bloomingdale and Elgin. Moms can enjoy classes no matter where they are in their motherhood journey -- from pregnancy to empty nest. Bonus, the first class is FREE!
• FIT4BABY® -- designed specifically for moms-to-be. All exercises are carefully selected to prepare moms' bodies for the many changes pregnancy brings. FIT4BABY can be taken at any point during pregnancy. The 60-minute workout includes cardio, strength, balance, and flexibility training and ends with a relaxing meditation; everything moms need during this precious time!
• STROLLER STRIDES® -- a functional, total-body conditioning workout designed for moms with kids in tow. Each 60-minute workout is comprised of strength training, cardio and core restoration, all while entertaining little ones with songs, activities and fun. Instructors are skilled to meet moms where they are mentally and physically. Moms leave class feeling connected, successful and energized! No more mam guilt! This class is all about self-care in a supportive and encouraging environment.
• STROLLER BARRE® -- a 60-minute cardio and strength interval class designed to improve posture, stability, and mobility. The workout combines moves inspired by barre, ballet, Pilates, and yoga to help moms regain posture and alignment and strengthen the body from the inside out! Stroller Barre will help moms reconnect with their bodies, increase flexibility and develop the core strength needed for motherhood.
• BODY BACK® -- an 8-week results based journey. Moms will focus on their mind and body, improving overall health and wellbeing. The experience includes two 60-minute high-intensity interval workouts (HIIT) per week designed to challenge, empower and recharge. Pre and post fitness assessments are completed, allowing women to see their progress and celebrate accomplishments. Nutrition guidance is provided to educate and guide moms toward healthy eating habits. The program also includes supplemental online workouts, accountability and support. This class reconnects moms to their inner strength and encourages moms to believe in personal transformation.
• RUN CLUB -- a program for every level of runner, Run Club allows moms to run, improve health and fitness, and connect with other moms through two styles of class: Run Clinics which are designed to correct running form and increase speed and agility, and Run Days designed to increase endurance. No running experience required!
With FIT4MOM women discover their greatest inner and physical strength, connect with like-minded mamas, and find a sisterhood in motherhood that is greatly lacking in today's modern world. For more information about the classes FIT4MOM Greater Northwest Chicago Suburbs offers visit greaternwchi.fit4mom.com