Columns | Arkush: Day after Thanksgiving finds Matt Nagy in full cleanup mode
Friday with Matt Nagy at Halas Hall was a time for the Bears' head coach to relax just a bit and attempt to complete a final cleanup of the ugly mess that stalked his ball club throughout the week.
Latest Sports Videos
Blackhawks | Alex DeBrincat scores in OT, Blackhawks beat Blues 3-2Alex DeBrincat scored 1:27 into overtime and the Chicago Blackhawks overcame an early two-goal deficit to beat the St. Louis Blues 3-2 on Friday.
Columns | Lincicome: When the Bears go looking for their next head coach, don't expect muchThe great advantage for the next Bears coach is that he has no shoes to fill. Matt Nagy is leaving barely any footprints. The Bears have had only one coach, George Halas, and all the rest have been a succession of hollow hoodies.
Bears | Visit from McCaskey, speech from Dalton rallied the Bears ahead of Thursday's winCole Kmet called the week leading up to the win over the Lions "chaotic."
Bears | 3 and Out: What worked, what didn't as Bears halt five-game losing streakAfter a turbulent week at Halas Hall, Andy Dalton and the Bears pulled out a nail-biter in Detroit.
Bears | Marathon, 8-minute drive capped Bears' victoryCole Kmet called the week leading up to the win over the Lions "chaotic."
Columns | Division doings: Cubs looking to get back up to speed in NL CentralAfter gutting the roster over the last year, the Cubs need to address multiple holes if they hope to get back to contending in the NL Central.
College Sports | Comfort and joy: 'Tis the season of job security for Fitzgerald, HammockMark Gonzales: While some college coaches switch jobs, Northwestern's Pat Fitzgerald and NIU's Thomas Hammock are comfortable in their security.
NFL | Allen throws for 4 TDs as Bills beat hobbled Saints, 31-6Josh Allen passed for 260 yards and four touchdowns, Buffalo's defense stifled New Orleans' short-handed offense and the Bills rolled to a 31-6 victory that sent the injury-ravaged Saints to their fourth straight loss
Columns | Division doings: Tigers emerging as challengers for White Sox in AL CentralAfter cruising to a first-place finish in the AL Central last season, the White Sox are preparing for the Tigers to step up and mount a challenge in 2022.
NFL | Cowboys woeful stretch against AFC West, still top NFC EastThe Dallas Cowboys are still in control of the NFC East after woeful November trip through the AFC West
- 8:24 PMNo. 4 Cincinnati stays unbeaten, beats East Carolina 35-13
- 8:17 PMJames fined $15,000 for obscene gesture, warned for language
- 8:13 PMFreeman-Liberty carries DePaul past Northern Kentucky 77-68
- 8:09 PMHall is catalyst for Iowa State's 48-14 romp over TCU
- 7:57 PMRising throws 3 TDs and No. 16 Utah beats Colorado 28-13
- Prep FootballSpring success key to Wheaton North's state run
- Prep FootballScouting the Class 6A football championship game between Cary-Grove and East St. Louis
- Prep FootballScouting the Class 8A championship game between Maine South and Lockport
- Boys' BasketballScouting the North Suburban Conference
- Boys' BasketballScouting the Central Suburban League
- Boys' BasketballScouting the Upstate Eight
- NewsCary-Grove principal apologizes for student section's 'Fire Nagy' chant while coach was there
- Prep FootballFootball: Semifinal scores, championship pairings
- Boys' BasketballScouting the West Suburban
- Boys' BasketballBalanced Warren dumps Lakes
- Boys' BasketballStevenson starts fast, rolls past Hersey
- Boys' BasketballMaine South falls to Lyons Twp.
- Boys' BasketballHononegah overtakes Barrington in second half
- Boys' BasketballScouting the Southwest Prairie
- Boys' BasketballBatavia blows out Marmion behind Tousana's 33