Columns | Bringing Marcus Semien back would solve White Sox's hole at second base
If the White Sox are looking to fill a big hole at second base, signing free-agent slugger Marcus Semien is an obvious solution.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Jim O'Donnell: Darling's restraint, timing gets TBS through wretched MLB momentJim O'Donnell: Ron Darling embraces silence yet telling it like it is on TBS.
Sky | Chicago Sky rout Mercury 86-50, one win away from titleKahleah Copper scored 20 of her 22 points in the first half and Chicago used a dominant defensive effort to reach a record rout of the Phoenix Mercury 86-50 on Friday night, moving the Sky one victory away from the franchise's first WNBA title.
Columns | Zalusky: Chicago baseball's link to the Great Chicago FireSteve Zalusky: Looking back on Chicago's baseball link to the Great Chicago Fire.
Special Report | How Bears' purchase of Arlington Park happened, and what might happen nextWhile talk of a Bears move to the suburbs has been happening for years, the team's pending purchase of Arlington Park and its 326 acres makes a move feel more real than ever before. Here's a look at how we got to this point, and what might happen next.
Columns | Arkush: Just how special is the Bears-Packers rivalry? A win Sunday would be bigHub Arkush wonders what a victory Sunday at home against Green Bay might say about the progress of the Bears.
MLB | Look for Boston's Kike Hernandez to keep flexing playoff muscleGo Figure: Kike Hernandez has been Mr. Everything for the Red Sox.
Bears | Bears rookie running back Herbert relishes chance to show what he can doSean Hammond talks about how rookie running back Kahlil Herbert is looking forward to his first Chicago Bears start.
Columns | Lincicome: It's time for everyone to refresh their core valuesBernie Lincicome: Suppression is never the best medicine to right a wrong.
Cubs | Cubs name Carter Hawkins GMAfter 14 seasons with the Cleveland Indians, Carter Hawkins named general manager of the Cubs.
NHL | Blackhawks can't complete comeback against DevilsJack Hughes scored his second goal of the game less than a minute into overtime and the New Jersey Devils beat the Blackhawks 4-3 after blowing a late 2-goal lead on Friday night.
- Prep FootballMSL East belongs to Prospect as Knights hand Hersey 1st loss
- Prep FootballGlenbard North denies St. Charles North its 5th win
- Prep FootballJacobs stymies Hampshire for 5th win
- Prep FootballPrairie Ridge pulls away from Crystal Lake South
- Prep FootballGlenbard South victory at Glenbard East is meaningful
- Prep FootballGrayslake Central punches its playoff ticket by beating Lakes
- Prep FootballA historic night for Wauconda
- Prep FootballLarkin rallies in 4th quarter to stun Elgin, become playoff eligible
- Prep FootballAntioch rolls over Round Lake, keeps playoff hopes alive
- Prep FootballCyr's big night helps Hoffman Estates clinch automatic playoff berth share of MSL West title
- Prep FootballNazareth hands Montini fifth defeat of season
- Prep FootballGlenbard West gets it together against Lyons Twp.
- Prep FootballBatavia steamrolls St. Charles East
- Prep FootballFilosa returns York to winning ways against Willowbrook
- Prep FootballSouth Elgin shuts out Bartlett