Blackhawks | Blackhawks going to have hands full against Vegas
How could the Chicago Blackhawks stun the Vegas Golden Knights in the Stanley Cup playoffs? Well, they'll likely have to solve former teammate Robin Lehner, but John Dietz also unveils other factors that would go into a series victory.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Rozner: Blackhawks' depth will be tested against VegasOn paper, Vegas has a big edge on the Blackhawks, but someone might have once said they don't play the games on paper.
Cubs | Cubs GM Hoyer wonders if a baseball bubble could aid playoffsThe Cubs are ready to get back to work after having their weekend series in St. Louis canceled. GM Jed Hoyer discussed the possibility of a baseball bubble for the postseason to help ensure the World Series can be completed.
College Sports | No Big Ten decision yet as players and coaches lobby to play footballIt was confusing day for Big Ten football, with rumors and even published reports that it decided to pull the plug on football season. In the end, though, there was no decision announced.
White Sox | Anderson, Encarnacion close to returning from injuriesDefending American League batting champion Tim Anderson could be back in the White Sox's lineup Tuesday after recovering from a strained groin on the 10-day injured list. Edwin Encarnacion (shoulder) is also close to returning.
Bears | Bears rookie tight end Cole Kmet proving a 'quick study'; Jimmy Graham 'still hungry'The Bears understand how important the tight end position is to coach Matt Nagy's offense. A wholesale change between seasons indicates that the coaching staff and front office weren't happy with TE production in 2019.
Columns | High school golf hopes to set example of safe returnHigh school golf looks like a sport that can return safely.
NBA | NBA fines Draymond Green $50,000 for Devin Booker commentsGolden State Warriors forward Draymond Green's suggestion for Devin Booker's future didn't amuse the NBA
Pro Sports | MLS navigates resuming the season in local marketsIn light of the troubles that Major League Baseball has had in starting its season, Major League Soccer's plan to resume play in its local markets is under understandable scrutiny
Bears | Bears film study: One player fell and the defense collapsedThe Bears defense started out playing great in 2019, but a single play turned everything in the wrong direction. Mike McGraw identifies the problem in Part 2 of his Bears film study
NHL | 'Wild' NHL playoffs move into next stage with final 16 teamsThis year's NHL's Stanley Cup playoffs haven't lost any of their luster or penchant for surprises
- Prep SportsA message to fall sports student-athletes: Have fun, and be safe
- Prep SportsHigh school golf hopes to set example of safe return
- Prep SportsNot all spring coaches happy with new schedule
- Downers GroveMontini's Kuczynski opts for move to Florida
- Prep FootballAnswering some key questions about state's plan for high school sports
- Prep SportsChanges coming to keep cross country running safely
- Prep SportsIHSA releases sport-specific guidelines for fall sports
- Prep SportsHow high schools are allowing certain fall sports on campus while full remote learning is in effect
- Prep FootballVernon Hills' Wiegold heading to Ball State
- Prep Sports'I think it's a realistic schedule': Prep teams glad to still have seasons
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: Which pro golfer would complete your twosome?
- CrimeSex offender at center of Lake Park scandal now charged with being in Elmhurst school
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: You could be on a winning flight home. Which one?
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: Of the major sports, which is toughest for fans to watch on TV rather than at the game?
Through the Film Magnifier: Bill Veeck, George Hamilton, Bridge Club, Stateville Prison riot and more
Through the Film Magnifier: Doug Buffone, Cloris Leachman, draft registration, aerobics class and more