Bears | Foles will start at QB for Bears against Colts, Nagy says
Bears coach Matt Nagy said Monday Nick Foles will start against Indianapolis Sunday at Soldier Field.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Rozner: White Sox, Cubs limping into the postseason, but at least they're in the postseasonFor the first time since 2008, the White Sox and Cubs are both a threat to win it all. Well, they're in the playoffs, so in theory they both have a chance.
Bears | Foles' game-winning TD pass shows what new starter brings to tableBears coach Matt Nagy announced Monday that Nick Foles will start in Week 4 against the Indianapolis Colts at Soldier Field. Nagy benched Mitch Trubisky for Foles earlier in the game Sunday.
Cubs | It doesn't make sense to break up Chicago Cubs nowIs this the last trip around the bases for the nucleus of Cubs players who won the World Series? Probably not, considering the team's other options.
Bears | Hub Arkush's Week 3 report card for the BearsThere is only one grade you can give Mitch Trubisky after relinquishing his starting job, and there was no question Nagy was right to go to Nick Foles.
Blackhawks | Coming home: Brandon Pirri back with Hawks after trade with VegasThe Blackhawks acquired forward Brandon Pirri from Vegas in exchange for Dylan Sikura Monday.
Columns | Constable: Awful 2020 gives us best October in Chicago sports historyThe year 2020 has given us plenty of grief. But it's also given us the greatest October in Chicago sports history.
White Sox | Eloy feeling better, looking to be back in lineup for Game 1After missing the three-game series against the Cubs with a sprained right foot, Chicago White Sox left fielder Eloy Jimenez felt good after Monday's workout at Oakland Coliseum. Jimenez hopes to play in Game 1 vs. the A's.
White Sox | Five things to know about Oakland A'sThe White Sox open the playoffs with a best-of-three series against the Athletics at Oakland Tuesday. The A's have a stellar bullpen, but their offense has struggled this season.
Columns | Arkush: Your Gale Sayers questions answeredGale Sayers was before my time. Walter Payton is the greatest football player I've seen. Barry Sanders was the best pure runner I've seen. I've heard Sayers and Sanders were similar. I would love a comparison. -- August Ecklund
Bulls | Markkanen optimistic after first chat with DonovanBulls forward Lauri Markkanen has had only one phone conversation with new coach Billy Donovan, but it left him optimistic about rebounding from last year's disappointing performance.
NHL | Bubble hockey champions: Tampa Bay Lightning win Stanley CupBrayden Point scored his playoff-best 14th goal and the Lightning beat the Dallas Stars 2-0 on Monday night to win the Stanley Cup and finish off the most unusual NHL postseason in history, staged nearly entirely in quarantine because of the pandemic.
- Prep SportsGirls golf: St. Charles North grinds to DuKane title
- Prep SportsGolfers kick off fall postseason with conference tourneys
- Prep SportsIHSA extends postseason for golf, cross country
- Prep SportsWW South's Harvey, Burlington Central's Schmidt tabbed for ITCCCA Hall of Fame
- Prep SportsGirls swimming: Downers South's Padavic makes dream reality
- Prep SportsGirls tennis: Season forges on as many teams shine
- Prep SportsBoys golf: South Elgin, Neuqua Valley, Wheaton Academy claim conference titles
- Girls' BasketballNoted Naperville Central star Parker adds defensive award to resume
- Prep SportsIC Catholic Prep girls, Harvest Christian boys run away with titles
- Prep SportsSoftball: Barrington's Albrecht chooses North Dakota
- Prep SportsBoys cross country: Neuqua's Dovalovsky, DGS' Neumann shine
- Prep SportsGirls cross country: Teamwork pays off for Prospect
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball teams adjusting to new fall routine
- Prep FootballIHSA's Anderson reacts to Pritzker's comments on high school sports
- Prep FootballIn crowded NU QB room, Ramsey trying to pull away from the pack
Images; Through the Film Magnifier: Carlton Fisk, The Kingston Trio, Dudley Moore, a beard contest and more
Through the Film Magnifier: Bill Veeck, George Hamilton, Bridge Club, Stateville Prison riot and more