Columns | Cubs, White Sox getting fans back this season
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced Monday the Cubs and White Sox can have fans back at Wrigley Field and Guaranteed Rate Field this season.
Latest Sports Videos
Blackhawks | Chicago Blackhawks' Kane a star to media as wellAs Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane gets ready to play his 1,000th career game Tuesday, John Dietz takes a look at an under-the-radar strength that few talk about -- the fact that during most seasons Kane would be considered the media's MVP.
Columns | Rozner: The night sports pulled the pandemic plugIt was one year ago that Adam Silver pulled the plug on sports, but we're still here and there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Columns | Is there any chance the Bears won't tag Allen Robinson?Hub Arkush: It would seem the Bears will tag Allen Robinson.
Bears | Report: Bears set to release tackle Bobby MassieSean Hammond: The NFL Network reports the Bears will release Bobby Massie.
Columns | Rozner: Seabrook's Blackhawks career was solid as a rockA moment in Blackhawks time and a rock-solid Brent Seabrook
Cubs | Arrieta sharp in first Cactus League start for CubsBack with the Cubs this season after pitching for the Phillies the last three years, Jake Arrieta made his first Cactus League start Sunday and delivered 2 scoreless innings against the Diamondbacks.
Blackhawks | Blackhawks' Murphy could get suspension after match penaltyChicago Blackhawks notes on Connor Murphy, Wyatt Kalynuk and Malcolm Subban.
Columns | After getting through cancer treatments and multiple injuries, Elgin native and NIU guard Paulina Castro puts together the healthiest season of her careerElgin native Paulina Castro, a senior starter for the NIU women's basketball team, has overcome cancer and various injuries and finally had a healthy year amidst all the COVID-19 precautions. She'll be back at NIU for a sixth season next year.
Boys' Basketball | Boys basketball scores for Monday, March 8, 2021Boys basketball scores for Monday, March 8, 2021
Columns | Feder: ABC 7's fractured family retains ratings crown for nowWith sports anchor Mark Giangreco on his way out because of an on-air comment about news anchor Cheryl Burton, it's anyone's guess whether the implosion at WLS-Channel 7 and firestorm on social media will affect the ABC-owned station's standing as Chicago's top-rated news source.
- 1:21 AMCanucks win 3rd straight, topping Canadiens 2-1 in shootout
- 11:46 PMMiles out at Kansas after LSU report revealed allegations
- 11:29 PMNo. 1 UConn routs Marquette for 19th Big East championship
- 11:23 PMLes Miles ousted as head football coach at Kansas after revelations of inappropriate behavior with women at LSU
- 11:14 PMNo. 6 Baylor women end regular season 96-73 over No. 17 WVU
- Boys' BasketballDeKalb dumps Neuqua Valley to stay unbeaten on season
- Girls' BasketballJohnson leads Larkin past Elgin in UEC tourney
- Boys' BasketballNotre Dame's 3-point barrage does in Maine South
- Boys' BasketballBoys basketball scores for Monday, March 8, 2021
- Girls' BasketballGirls basketball scores for Monday, March 8, 2021
- Girls' BasketballNwogu, Huntley knock off Hampshire in FVC tournament
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Patience pays off for Addison Trail's Hernandez
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Soccer runs deep in blood of Jacobs' Armstrong
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Warren's Floriani hoping to finish high school career strong
- Boys' BasketballDown 12, Larkin storms back to beat Streamwood
- Prep SportsScouting DuPage County boys soccer
- Prep FootballScouting the Interstate 8 Conference
- Girls' BasketballAfter getting through cancer treatments and multiple injuries, Elgin native and NIU guard Paulina Castro puts together the healthiest season of her career
- Boys' BasketballCraft's 32 points leads Buffalo Grove over Prospect
- Girls' BasketballChaparro reaches 1,000; St. Francis tops Wheaton Academy
Through the Film Magnifier: Little League Opening Day, Jayne Kennedy, C3PO actor, First Test Tube baby and more