Columns | O'Donnell: Arlington mouses behind as Pritzker OKs resumption of racing
Jim O'Donnell: Horse racing starts next week, but Arlington Park remains dark.
Latest Sports Videos
NHL | NHL monitoring situation before choosing where to play gamesConcerns about Canadian coronavirus restrictions could push hockey south of the 49th parallel into the U.S. this summer
Prep Sports | Report: IHSA submits plan for resuming high school sportsThe Illinois High School Association has submitted a plan to state health officials concerning the next steps toward resuming high school sports, according to WBBM radio.
Sports | Two horse racing tracks at the starting gates, but will Arlington scratch?It'll be post time for live horse racing without spectators at two of Illinois' three racetracks as soon as next week, but some fear the third -- Arlington International Racecourse -- may be a scratch this summer.
NHL | 'A step toward normalcy' - NHL shapes a return to play planThe NHL has unveiled a 24-team playoff format if it returns to the ice this summer
NFL | AP Source: NFL drops booth official proposal to aid callsThe NFL has tabled a proposal for a booth official who would aid calls by using a video feed, a person familiar with the decision tells The Associated Press
Girls' Basketball | Maine West's Van Fleet has special qualitiesDylan Van Fleet is set to study at Marquette , but the Maine West hall of famer does not yet know if she'll play sports in Milwaukee. She was selected for the District 207 Best Award for Extracurricular Achievement.
Prep Football | Pierce family's competitive nature runs deepThe Pierce family enjoyed a rare reunion when Glenbard West graduates Justin and Alec Pierce came home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sports | Golf tip: How to be a consistent chipperBe a better chipper around the green thanks to these tips from Medinah Country Club teaching pro.
Prep Sports | Clubhouse Chatter: The best game I ever covered was ...Clubhouse Chatter: What's the best game you ever covered?
Boys' Basketball | Top Ten basketball players of the century: Boys No. 10, Armani Williams of ElginThe Daily Herald is counting down the Top Ten boys and girls basketball players of the century in our coverage area. We begin today with No. 10 -- Armani Williams of Elgin and Lindsay Richards of Barrington.
- 1:03 AMPostponed French Open topics: Rafa's 20th? Serena's 24th?
- 12:37 AMAP sources: Players want more games, no more salary cuts
- 5:21 PMBrown says learning must be accelerated on Seahawks O-line
- 4:38 PMTop Ten basketball players of the century: Girls No. 10, Lindsay Richards of Barrington
- 4:33 PMQuieter Mayfield knows Year 3 vital for him after rough '19
- Prep SportsReport: IHSA submits plan for resuming high school sports
- Prep SportsBaseball players making new pitch after college programs cut
- Prep SportsRivalry in Naperville set aside for good cause
- Girls' BasketballMurphy new St. Charles East coach
- Girls' BasketballMaine West's Van Fleet has special qualities
- Prep FootballPierce family's competitive nature runs deep
- Prep SportsProducing music is Carmel ballplayer's game
- Boys' BasketballTop Ten basketball players of the century: Boys No. 10, Armani Williams of Elgin
- Girls' BasketballTop Ten basketball players of the century: Girls No. 10, Lindsay Richards of Barrington
- Prep SportsEvans Scholarship Foundation focusing on diversity
- Prep SportsUnexpected friendship: Crosby and Rheault aiming for big-league comeback
- Prep FootballPODCAST: Tailgating with Dave and Kevin
- Prep SportsNFHS issues reopening guidelines
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: The best game I ever covered was ...
- Prep SportsClubhouse Chatter: Which do you like better, college football or the NFL?
Through the Film Magnifier: Iranian Hostage freed, Pee Wee baseball, Jim Harbaugh Bruce Sutter and more