Columns | Bowman, MacIsaac step down from Chicago Blackhawks
Blackhawks general manager and president of hockey operations Stan Bowman and senior vice president of hockey operations Al MacIsaac were relieved of their duties Tuesday after an independent investigation involving former video coach Bradley Aldrich.
Latest Sports Videos
Columns | Arkush: Believe it or not, the Bears' Sunday in Tampa was not rock bottomHub Arkush: While Sunday's loss didn't end the season for the Bears, another loss in the next two games would really sound the alarm.
Columns | Toews, Borgstrom now in COVID protocolBlackhawks forwards Jonathan Toews and Henrik Borgstrom were placed in COVID protocol Tuesday and did not practice.
Bulls | DeRozan settles Bulls, seals first 4-0 start in 25 yearsThe Bulls built a 20-point lead in the third quarter at Toronto on Monday, then wobbled a bit down the stretch before pulling out a 111-109 victory. Former Raptor DeMar DeRozan scored 11 of his 26 points in the fourth quarter.
Bears | Bears head coach Nagy tests positive for COVID-19Bears coach Matt Nagy came to Halas Hall on Monday morning and went through the same protocols the team has undergone since the start of the pandemic. This time the coach got an unexpected result: a positive COVID-19 test.
Bears | Matt Nagy: 'We've got to perform and put points on the board'Michal Dwojak: Bears coach Matt Nagy says he understands the frustrations fans are experiencing after Sunday's loss in Tampa.
Sports | Evan Gregor: More than enough time to target muskiesShorter days and colder nights remind us that open water fishing season is nearing its end. Don't fret though: There is more than enough time left to catch a musky. ng its end. Don't fret, though, there is more than enough time left to catch a musky.
Blackhawks | Colliton puts winless Chicago Blackhawks through tough practiceWhether or not the Chicago Blackhawks rise from the ashes of a winless start in the six months remains to be seen, but coach Jeremy Colliton made it clear Monday that there's a lot work to be done if they hope to get there.
Columns | Small, Biancalana earn spots in next year's Senior PGA ChampionshipLen Ziehm: Illinois coach Mike Small and Blackberry Oaks teaching pro Roy Biancalana make the field in next year's KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship.
Columns | Lincicome: Bears blur the line between sympathy and sarcasm against BuccaneersThe line between sympathy and sarcasm is flexible and the Bears take turns on each side of it.
Bulls | Before the Bulls flew to Canada for Monday's game in Toronto, DeMar DeRozan talked about when he was drafted by the Raptors, he wanted to change the narrative of NBA players trying to escape Toronto.DeRozan reflects fondly on his days in Toronto
- 7:18 PMBlackhawks GM resigns, team fined after sexual assault probe
- 7:12 PMNFL not planning to issue report on Washington Football Team
- 6:48 PMChargers sign K Dustin Hopkins, waive Tristan Vizcaino
- 6:42 PMEagles defense making it easy for opposing QBs
- 6:32 PMCowboys' Urban, Canady will miss at least 3 games on IR
- Prep FootballHere are the first-round pairings for the IHSA state football playoffs, with game days and times
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20
- Prep FootballBalanced attack big key to Batavia's success
- Prep FootballTaking a look at possible playoff X-factors
- Prep SportsCross country: Furlong, Barrington set the pace heading into sectionals
- Prep SportsSoftball: Buffalo Grove's Craig headed to Oklahoma State
- Prep SportsGirls volleyball: South Elgin's Worden commits to Iowa
- Prep FootballFootball / Top 20 / How they fared in Week 9
- Prep FootballTrio of 9-0 teams leads Fox area postseason contingent
- Prep FootballPlayoff matchups set for eight football teams from Northwest suburbs
- Prep SportsCross country: Several DuPage and Fox storylines to follow heading into sectionals
- Prep SportsCross country: Grant's Negovetich seeks 4th straight sectional title
- Prep FootballHere are the pairings for the IHSA state football playoffs
- Prep SportsBoys soccer: Timothy Christian advances to 1A supersectional
- Prep FootballWauconda (9-0) leads 8 Lake County teams into playoffs